Love is Hope

AAAAHHHHH!!! An amazing person did fanart of our adorable babies for the story! I love it so much!! I just had to share it (It is the pic above) They also got to read this chapter a few days early too as a thank you :3

Check out their fanart here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BgrqPDUFXw_/

https://candyemeralds.tumblr.com/

Enjoy!

"This... this was a mistake." Lance spoke, turning towards Lotor. Lotor was frozen in place, he reached out towards Lance but Lance ignore him. "Please Lance.. we can work through this.." Lotor pleaded. He had never been so desperate before.

"My teammates hate me for leaving them.. I have to go back." Lance turned, starting to walk away.

"Lance! No! Please! I love you! Does our time together mean nothing?" Lotor cried out.

"I use to love you... but not after all this. My teammates need me more... Goodbye Lotor."

"Lance! No!" Lotor screamed, everything going dark as Lance left him.

"Lance!" Lotor jerked up in bed, his body covered in sweat and his eyes wide. Lotor pressed a cool hand to his face, groaning as he flipped his legs over the side.

'It has been a long time since I have dreamed.' Lotor thought, rubbing his forehead. He knew it was just a nightmare, that Lance would never leave him. Though the possibilities of him considering it were raising after the previous ordeals.

Lotor's door slid open, and Ezor walked in with a tray of food. "Oh, you are awake! Well good, you can eat this food now." Ezor set the tray on his nightstand and turned towards him. "How are you feeling?"

Lotor waved her off. "Tell me about Lance." Ezor nodded. "He hasn't woken up yet, but give it time sir, he is very strong. The blood doesn't seem to cause any side effects, so that is good."

Lotor pursed his lips but nodded, turning to eat some of the food. Acxa walked in a moment later, and noticing Lotor's raised eyebrows, quickly assured him that Zethrid was still with Lance.

"He is doing very well Prince Lotor... I thought for sure something would have happened with him receiving galra blood, but I think it may actually be healing him."

"How so?" Lotor asked. "Well, his wounds are already starting to close themselves up, and he still shows no side effects with your blood. I think... I think it is because you have Altean blood in you as well."

Lotor chugged his drink, signalling her to continue.

"Altean's are well known for many things, but they are also known for their shape-shifting abilities; though limited. I believe that your blood has shifted to match his. I took a small blood sample from him this morning, and there are no signs of different blood types in his system at all."

Lotor stood up, still dizzy, sweaty, and making up for his own blood loss. "That is great news, but why hasn't he woken up yet?"

"It is possible his body is keeping him unconscious while it works. I am sure he will wake up soon." Acxa spoke, with Ezor chirping her agreement.

Lotor nodded. "Good, thank you. Go back and keep an eye on him, I am going to clean myself up." The generals nodded and left the room as Lotor walked into his bathroom.

The memory of him and Lance having some fun in the bathroom rushed back to him and he placed his hands on the counter. The warmth of Lance's body; the way every touch to Lance's skin made him pant and moan. He glanced up at the mirror and saw just how exhausted he was. His skin was a pale purple, his eyes were dead and even after some sleep he still felt like every cell in his body was drained out, leaving a corpse behind.