Love is Breathing

Aayy i made fanart of what i imagine their looks to be when they are all dressed up! Dat crappy pic above, yeah that done by meh. got lazy, and i suck at clothes, or well! I used a base for the humans, and a cat base, so i didnt make those lol just the clothes, hair, and coloring!

Hey guys! So I totally forgot to mention in the last chapter, that I have been doing research!

Research for writing? Eewwww. But anyway, because Lance is cuban, and I know very little about the cuban culture, so I was looking it up. Of course the internet is probably not accurate, but it's the best I can do.

SO, if I, at any point, make a mistake or write something that is offensive (though all im really planning is them speaking in spanish here and there and having a party with certain foods favored in Cuba), please, PLEASE, let me know! I do not want to offend anyone, I love learning about other cultures, but there are always things you have to be careful about. I promise I hate everyone equally! (lol nah I love lots of people, but customer service man, it really makes you realize how stupid people can be)

anyway, enjoy!

"Is all this really necessary?" Lotor asked, tugging at the bracelets around his wrist. "Well the generals bought all this stuff for you too, it would be silly not to use it." Lance laughed. The two had made it to earth, or part of the earth known as 'California', as explained by Lance. They had landed near the ends of the beach, where their ship would be covered by growing trees and rocks.

"Plus that isn't even that much, but you do look super hot by the way."

Lotor grumbled to himself, feeling comfortable in the human clothes. Lance had dressed him up in loose blue jeans, a white tank top, and a green jacket; similar to what Lance would often wear. Along this, he had the 'I'm Fabulous' Beanie on, despite his protests. His hair was tied in a loose ponytail that hung over his shoulders.

Lotor also had a few thin bands and bracelets around his right wrist, and a low hanging necklace with a small gem intertwined in the wire. Lotor had long since shifted his colors, and was now waiting for Lance, who had disappeared in the back to change.

The two had forgotten that it wasn't just Lotor that had to worry about his looks. Lance, now with a white streak in his hair, pointy ears, altean markings, and yellow scleras, also had to work on changing his appearance.

"How do I look?" Lance asked, jumping out of the small pod like room the ship had to offer, and strutting his stuff towards Lotor.

Lance was wearing skinny jeans with rips in them down to the ankle. He had on the white t-shirt with the two cats that they insisted resembled each other. Along with this, he had on a grey scarf that was snug under his chin. He had a beanie hat on that covered his ears as well, that said "Rebels" on it in simple letters.

Lance also had on big black sunglasses, and a few bands and bracelets on his arm as well. "We are sooo dressed up for California!" Lance whooped, taking the glasses off to grin at Lotor.

Lotor walked up to him and examined him. "You are as stunning as the first night I laid eyes on you." He spoke softly, smiling. Lance blushed, tugging the beanie lower. "I just don't know what to do with my eyes. I can easily just tell my mom I wanted to dye part of my hair white, I may even be able to pass off the altean markings as tattoos, but the yellow in my eyes? I can't wear sunglasses everywhere."

Lotor hummed, taking the sunglasses from Lance and putting them on his face. As if Lotor couldn't get any hotter.

"Try to focus on changing. It isn't something you can just do in an instance, you have to focus." Lotor spoke. Lance nodded, and Lotor took his hands and brought him closer. "Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and envision in your mind, the change of yellow to white."