Speaking

Cheryl's POV

"Ever heard of princesses?" He said.

"Ya" I was confused

"I want to treat you like one." He said.

I was in shock. Why did Aaron say that?
I didn't know how to react. I really didn't know what just happened. I was about to touch his cheek. My hands were moving automatically.
You don't deserve him.
My inner conscious said.
I stopped.
It just happened.
I hugged him and started crying.
I had no control on my emotions now.

"Hey hey. I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that. You can slap me if you want but don't cry. I can't see you crying." He tried to calm me down.

He was being the gentleman that he is. We talked for the first time today. And already it felt like I knew him so well. He was so nice. I was no one to him still he cared for me.

Flaskback

"Jason, I miss her so much." I cried.

"Baby, you know that she never wanted to see you cry. Right?" Jason wiped my tears away.

"But mom is gone forever. She'll never come back. What am I gonna do without her?" I felt so broken

"Hey hey. I can't see you crying." Jason  hugged me.

End of flashback.

Those images were in front of my eyes. When Mom died in that car crash; I felt like my life was finished.
I was so broken. Everything fell apart.
My entire world was broken into pieces. I was so much in pain that I could not feel anyone or anything else. Jason was with me that entire time. He was there to take care of me. He knew what I needed. He was there to hold me when I was about to fall and get hurt. I never thanked him. I was so much in pain that I couldn't see what was happening. All I cared about was about myself that time.
I could see the pain I was putting Jason through. I could see how hurt he was seeing me cry. I never said anything to him. I should've told him right there "Thanks for loving me so much." I didn't. Maybe that too was a reason Jason slept with someone else. I did love him but never actually made him feel that he was special. I never talked my feeling to him. Big mistake. What's the point of loving someone when you can't even make your beloved feel loved?

That won't happen this time.

"Aaron?" I slowly moved my lips and tried to get the courage.

"Yes" he replied.

"Why did you say that?" I needed a reason to speak my heart.

"The thing about treating you like a princess?" Aaron hesitated

"Uhmmm hmmm" I murmured

"Maybe because I really want to." He looked at me.

"You do?" I was feeling warm.

"Yes." He said it so quickly.

"We don't even know each other." I faced the truth.

"I know a lot about you." He too was trying to speak his heart. I could see that.

"Like what?" I really wanted to know.

"You are exactly like someone I was looking for." He sounded happy.

"Who exactly were you looking for?"

"I can't tell you what I was looking for exactly. But let me tell you what I found?" He asked

"I'm all ears." I so wanted to hear.

"I found this girl who I just met and already feel like I can take a bullet for. I feel that for this girl I can do anything. I think that she has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. She is so beautiful. I know that she's hurt. I can see it in those beautiful eyes she's got. But I feel that I can make her feel like the happiest girl ever. I can make her smile." He was so smooth .

I was smiling after a very long time.

"That sounded impressive."
This was a conversation in which we both were not thinking once before saying. We just said what came from our hearts.

"One more thing." He added
This time he thought for like 5 seconds.

"I can make her fall in love." He was so confident.

My heartbeat grew faster. He was making me feel so different.
What is happening to me?

We both were at loss of words.
I got those butterflies.
Was it happening for real?

I could see that he was expecting me to say something. I didn't know what to say. That was too much to take.
Should I take a risk?

"Why don't you take me out?"
There I actually said it.

He was smiling.
"This weekend?" He asked.

"Sounds cool to me." I said.

I wanted to hug him at that moment but I told myself
Play it easy.

I left his car. And walked towards my home. I turned back to see him leave.

He was still there. Looking at me.
I waved goodbye to him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was in my room. I came from school actually to cry in alone. And I was just smiling and thinking about Aaron.
I closed my eyes. Maybe everything will be fine now. I was feeling happy for the first time in these past weeks.
.
.
.
I did not have a nightmare that night.