Starbucks☕️

chapter 1☕️

Mollies POV

FLASHBACK

Ugh its raining outside, I mean bitch please I need a McDonalds. Yeah thats me the girl whos perfectly toned,tanned has flawless hair and by all means perfect,the popular one in high school and the one who can eat shitty foods without gaining weight in any way possible. You know I mean I would love to have imperfections. Atleast one crooked tooth,instead of perfectly straight white ones, all the attention isn't as great as you think. And i am certainly not bragging. I just,life isnt perfect but thats only one fucking imperfection. Why can't i be average?

I tied my hair in a ponytail and stuck some sweatpants on and a jack wills hoodie with my air max 95's. If not EVERYONE knew me they would think I am a little tramp pfft. Of course Mcdonalds is more important then getting a cold and my hair frizzing I mean duh its freakig McDonalds are you mentaly instable!? Anyway I picked up my phone and checked the time 20:05 (8:05pm) bit risky but so food=life🍔🍟! i unlocked my door and slipped my keys in my pocket closing the door behind me.

I was walking down the street to McDonalds when I heard footsteps behind me. I started to walk faster. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and rang my bestfriend Brooke she was the sister I never had.

"B? B are you there?! Please answer?"

"Yeah i hear ya?You okay?"

"Not really?!!"

"How not are you okay little sis?"

"Just meet me at McDonalds,I think someone is following me" I said choking on my tears.

"Sure babe!And if you dont make it I will sure as hell run to your apartment!That spare key may come handy for once ehy?" she said trying to lighten the mood.

"Okay see ya"

I put my phone back in my pocket refusing to turn around. My heart was beatig so goddamn fast. I wanted my thoughts to just carry me away,and just get me out of this mess. But instead someone else carried me away. "Let me fucking down!!" i screamed squirming in there arms. "Keep it down bitch,your mine for now!" I started to cry. "what do you want from me?!" I cried. "Your virginaty" Oh fuck...McDonalds why are you so taisty,you have got me into this mess!!!! He put me down in the allyway and started to kiss hungrily down my neck. I was too weak i couldnt move I sure as hell couldnt fight him off so i just stood there lifeless. He pulled down my hood. "Mm I want you know! KNOW! YOUR MAKING ME HORNY!" he whisper yelled in my ear. i flinched. GODDAMNITT.

*WARNING THIS PART IS QUITE DIRTY SO YEAH YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO*

He placed his fingers on the rim of my pants and pulle them down so I was standing there cold..in my freaking undergraments. He licked his lips and checked me out. He whipped down his pants to but also his undershorts. He was hard eww.I couldnt take this i tryed to push him aways but My arms just fell he laughed huskily. He whipped down my pantys and well yeah...raped me.

I woke up in the allyway with all my clothes on. I pushed myself up with all my strength. i started to cry. why me... I stumbled back to my apartment to find Brooke inside one the phone.

"oh wait shes here,thanks for your help"

She ran over and scooped me onto the bed comfortig me until I fell asleep.

END OF FLASHBACK

I heard my little girl crying. I opened my eyes and pulled myself out of bed tying my hair up on the way to her room. Yeah thats right i asked for imperfections and turns out I jinxed myself and here I am a single mother to a 3year old kid,I mean dont get me wrong I wouldnt change my life for the world Its just I only have Brooke but shes always with her boyfriend Jack Sones. I wish I had someone to help parent my child. I remember when I got let out of the Hospital the day after i gave birth to Little Armara over here,I was at the reception sorting out the birth certificate. "So whos the father?" The nurse asked. "Um I,she doesnt really have a father?" "what do you mean hon" "I was raped" I said shyly. "Oh well you know what hunny I cant tell the future but I know I just know that one day.. a prince is gonna come along into your life and be the one youve been wishing for,your prince charming and hell offer to father your child because No princess should raise there princess alone and he will be there to understand that,okY?" i nodded gleaming. "Now when he comes into your life and he does just that you come back ere with him and fill out this birth certificate!" I smiled and nodded leaning over the desk and giving her a hug.

That memory is still fresh as a daisy.

I smiled and picked up Armara out of her bed. I hugged her tight. "Mommy me want stawbuck stawbuck mommy me want stawbuck!" she whined reaching for my hair to play with. "Well if you get dressed princess we can do just that yeah?" she pouted her cute pout and thought about it. "Okayy!" she said hopping out of my arms and running away in her little Minnie mouse jarmies.

Okay so this is a shot and long chapter but feedback would be great for my next chappy,I am writing this on my Iphone so the spellin is just As bad as this chapter okay! byeee

kieraaa💕