chapter2

NIALLS POV

I woke up the sun gleaming through the blinds. I rubbed my eyes and hopped out of bed checking my phone in the process. 10:00am! Geez. I went to the bathroom and bushed my teeth then changed into Some grey sweatpants,a plain white tee with rolled sleeves and a pair of plain white air max sweeping my hair to the side. (outfit on side)

"NIALL!!" Louis hollered. "what" I asked strolling into the kitchen. "were going to starbucks" he said throwing my jacket at me. We walked out of the apartment and walked down the street It wasn very usy so as long as we had our hoods up nobody would notice us.

MOLLIES POV

I walked into my room and to my closet,hmm what would i wear today. Its fairly nice outside so I chose out a black 'I Woke Up Like This' jumper and a some light wash jeans with black,grey and white air max. I combed through my air and left it natural. I placed a light coatof lipgloss on my lips and coated my nails in beige(outifut on side). I unplugged my phone and went through twitter,i decided to post a tweet:

@MollieArmaraThalia: Nice walk to starbucks with mini me! #lovelife

that should do it. Armara came galloping into the room in the same clothes as me!

We started to walk to starbucks.

*on way too starbucks*

'Mommy?'

'yes armara?'

'why dont I have a daddy??'

'b-because your special! i-in a good way of course sweety'

'but everybody else has a daddy?' she started to tear up.

'I dont honn!'

'why?'

'because my mommy and daddy were not very nice people'

'oh otay hhmm i like being specal mommy'

*at starbucks*

'go find a table baby girl'i said. She simply nodded and smiled then ran to find a table.

NIALLS POV

we were waiting for our drinks at starbucks when a cute little girl around three came up to our table.

"hello can i sit on dis table?" she asked politely pointing to the table behind us. "sure!,whats your name!" he asked.

"armara im wif my mommy shes over der look were matching" she said pointing to a rather attractive young lady. "thats a lovely name"liam said. "heey i kmow you guys" she said winking and putting her index finger against her lips. we all chuckled. Her mom came over. "oh my gosh i am so sorry she bothered you" she said picking up armara. "no its fine shes a lovely young girl" i said smiling. armara cheered. "im lovely im lovely" her mom giggled showing her dimples. Her teeth were hollywood style. She was gorgues. "mommy dis is hally niawl wouis zayn and wiam" she smiled. we waved. "and your name is?" i asked. "oh um mollie,mollie thalia and this is armara thalia"she said putting armara down. "wheres our table?" mollie asked armara who was playing with her hair. "der siwwy" she said jumping into the booth behind us.

They both say down."can you be my fwiends i dont have any" armara said pouting. "sure!" said louis picking her up and putting her on his lap. "yeyyy" she said hugging him. We all joined in a group hug and put her back down in her seat as our drinks came. "here armara i got you a cake" mollie said. "tanks mommy. Hey can uncle hally,niawl,wouis,wiam&zayn come to our house?" she pleaded. "well...on one condition?" mollie said smirking at armara. She nodded. "you drink all your hot chocolate and eat your cake" "yes yes yes" she said jumping up and down.

Armara finished up her cake. "im finished! come to my house!" she said excitedly. We all jumped up and walked to her house.

Second chappy baees. This one isnt good either because i have my acrylic nails on💕💕

kiera💖