"I feel funny..." ~Lucy H.

~Nobody's p.o.v.~

This day in Fiore is like any other day, it's sunny and peaceful... CRASH!!!

Well except for a certain town named Magnolia where a certain guild named Fairy Tail lies, there it was anything but perfect but especially for a certain few who are about to have their 18th birthday.

For them there are unimaginable things that will be happening to them that they cannot control.... Mating season.

~Lucy's p.o.v.~

"Luce! Wake up!" Someone yells I look up to see Natsu sitting there with his usual cheeky grin, I blush. Yes... I Lucy Heartfilia have a crush on the flame brain Natsu Dragneel, but sadly I think he likes his childhood best friend Lisanna Strauss.

Don't get me wrong Lisanna is a good person like she is always helping everyone and she has been extra close and friendly to me lately, besides Levy and Natsu I think Lisanna is becoming another best friend.... Plus she doesn't break into my house- "Hiya!!" I stand corrected.

"Um... Why did you break in my house?" I ask, my house starting to feel crowded. "I was gonna ask if you wanted to go on a mission with me Luce!" Natsu said smiling from ear to ear and Lisanna scowled at him.

"Why are you here Lisanna?" I ask looking at her "Well I came here for the same reason as Natsu, do you want to go on a job with me Lu Lu?" She asks with a light blush but as big as a grin as Natsu's.

"What are you talking about Lis she's obviously gonna pick me!" "Oh yeah! How do you know that!?" "Because I'm her best friend!" "No I'm her best friend!"

While Lisanna and Natsu were bickering by my window I went to start getting dressed, I came back out and they were still fighting "Lucy! I'm your best friend right!" They both said at the same time.

"Put a sock in it" I dead planned with a scary aura radiating off of me, "Wow, way to go flame brain you got on Lucy's bad side" I turned around and saw Gray sitting in my chair in his boxers.

"NO STRIPPING!!!" I yell and kick Gray out of the window, "Who's next?" I ask turning to Lisanna and Natsu who are shaking "Well... Bye Luce!" "Yeah Bye!" The two say before jumping out of my window.

I sigh and start heading to the guild, when I show up it's just as crazy as usual. "Hey Mira" I grumble and rub my eyes, "Natsu wake you up again?" "Yeah... So did your sister" I say and rest my head on my hand.

"Lisanna broke in too, well that's weird" "Yeah her and Natsu were fighting about who I would choose to do a duo mission then started bickering about who was my best friend" "Duo mission? Why would Lisanna and Natsu-" I looked up to see why Mira stopped talking in the middle of her sentence to see her smirking, "What?" I asked.

"Oh its nothing..." She say waving her hand at me "...Enjoy your shake~" "Well that was weird" I said smiling and shaking my head. Soon I'm caught up in a heated argument with Erza about which cake is better strawberry or red velvet, when Lisanna walks up to me.

I don't know why but all of a sudden I feel butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks heat up, Lisanna grabs my hand and I see electricity go between us. Lisanna and I look at each other, I tilt my head and look at Erza she's blushing along with Mira and Elfman has a nosebleed that's when I realize the whole guild is looking at us except Gray and Natsu who were fighting.

I see Natsu punch Gray and the electricity that sparked between Lisanna and I sparky between the fist and Gray's face.

Soon Lisanna is dragging me away "Come on Lucy were going on a mission" "o-o-o-ok L-L-Lisanna" 'holy crap why am I stuttering that badly?' I reach out my hand toward the bar anime tears rolling down my face 'help me.'

She drags me all the way to the train and she buys the tickets and drags me onto the train and we sit down. She then lays her head on my shoulder and falls asleep, her hair falls in her face so I tuck it behind her ear and smile then blush.

"I feel funny..." I say and fall asleep on Lisanna's head our arms interlocked, 'she's so warm'.