"How's that supposed to work?" ~Lucy H.

-The next day-

~Lucy's p.o.v.~

'Ok so... Lisanna and I are soul mates? So if I don't want my keys to break and don't want Lisanna to turn into a tiger cat thing forever we have to mate? Wait.... '

"How's that supposed to work?" I asked,

"What do you mean Lucy?" Lisanna asked,

"Well for the mating process, how are we gonna ya know..." I say and thrust my hips, Lisannas face burns red and the guild laughs. Soon a mischievous look grows on Lisannas face, she grabs my hand and starts to drag me out of the guild.

"Hey! Where are we going!" I yell,

"We're gonna go see how we mate" Lisanna says, I feel the blush rising on my face. I start kicking and screaming but Lisannas stronger, soon I have anime tears rolling down my face as I reach out for one of my guild mates.

"Erzaaa, help meeee" I pleads as I am finally pulled out of the guild out of the guild, the members look at Erza who just shrugs and finishes her cake.

Traitor.

-At Lucy's place-

~Nobody's p.o.v.~

Lisanna drags Lucy into Lucy's apartment, she grabs Lucy and tosses her onto the bed. Lucy let's out a surprised squeal as Lisanna jumps and lands on the blonde, soon Lisanna just lays there staring at Lucy.

They stare into each others eyes, Lisanna smiles and caresses Lucy's cheek with her thumb. She leans in towards Lucy to where their noses are touching, Lucy blushes.

"Can I kiss you?" Lisanna asks holding Lucy's chin, the blonde nods.

Lisanna leans in and kisses Lucy, a shock wave goes between them and Lisanna smiles into the kiss. Lisanna breaks the kiss and kisses down Lucy's neck, she bites Lucy's pulse point marking her. When Lisanna lifts her head she sees a paw print mark on Lucy's neck, exactly where she bit.

"What? What's wrong? Is there a hickey?" Lucy asks, Lisanna nods her head.

"It's a hickey in the shape of a paw print" Lisanna says as she looks at the mark again, Lucy soon tackles Lisanna and kisses her also. She bites Lisannas pulse point and a hickey forms as a key, an amused grin appears on Lucy's face.

"Yours looks like a key" Lucy says,

"I guess that's all you have to do to mate? Just bite them?" Lisanna asks,

"I guess so" Lucy says and shrugs, she climbs off of Lisanna. They go to the bathroom to check out their marks, Lucy takes a better look at the key on Lisannas neck. She pales slightly and nervously laughs, Lisanna looks at her curiously.

"It's the key on your neck, it's one of my spirits keys... to be more precise, it's... Aquarius' key" Lucy finally gets out, Lisanna pales also.

"Let's just hope she never finds out..." Lisanna says nervously,

"Yeah" Lucy breathes out. They look at each other and laugh, they head back to bed and lay down. They curl up into each other and fall asleep, they both have smiles on their faces.

In the morning when they wake up, they get ready and head to the guild. When they get there they see Gray and Natsu talking, but you can see them holding pinky's.

The two girls smile, they also see the marking on the two boys necks. Gray has a flame marking, and Natsu has a snowflake, Wendy and Chelia bothe have wind symbols on their necks.

The three new couples look between each other and smile. Lucy and Lisanna rest their heads on each others while their smile grows, the two join hands and sigh in content.

'I'm so happy it all worked out like this' Lucy thought with a smile.

Ha ha, this was a crappy book! I think I just wasn't as motivated in this ship as I am my ErLu ships, but I wanted to try something new. But... after my CaLu and MirLu/ErLu stories are finished I'm just gonna stick with just ErLu.

Yeah.

It's for the best.