Me? Possessive?

Me? Possessive?

~

Everything went better now that Anchan had made up with Shuka. BUT, there's always a BUT, even though Anchan claimed Shuka right in front of Yuki, she just grew clingier to Shuka. Going as far as to wait for Shuka outside their studio EVERY SINGLE DAY, when she could clearly see that Shuka is with her. And today was their day off. Everything was perfect. Here they are, in Shuka's room with her reading her favorite book and Shuka resting on her lap. A day without seeing that Yuki girl. It was absolutely perfect. Inside a quiet room with the girl she loves on her lap, sleeping cutely. Anchan couldn't help but put her book down and admire the scene. Shuka's mouth was slightly open and her soft snores broke the silence. Anchan gently swept Shuka's fringe away and planted a soft peck on Shuka's cheek. A while later Shuka woke up.
"Hmm..." Anchan smiled
"Good morning sleepyhead" Anchan said as she helped Shuka sit down.
"Was I asleep for long?" Shuka asked
"Not long enough for me to be able to grasp just how cute you look while sleeping" Anchan boldly said making Shuka blush and give her a slight nudge on the elbow.
"Hey, come on, Im hungry already. I'll cook something for both of us" Shuka said as she slowly stood up and went outside. Anchan followed not long after.
What awaited Anchan outside was something, or should I say someone, she absolutely did not want to see.
"Why are you here?" She asked a little to aggressive to be normal
"Oh come on Anju! Don't be so rude! Im just here to visit good lil Shu-chan! Ain't that right? Shu-chan?" Yuki said grabbing Shuka by the arm and wrapping her arm around her shoulder, which to Shuka's discomfort.
"Yeah, she's all good. She doesn't have any photoshoot sessions with you anymore so if you'll excuse us..." Anchan took Shuka's hand and pulled Shuka close to her with Shuka now standing at the back of Anchan while Anchan stands there protectively.
"Well well, someone is quite possessive" Yuki teased
"I'll have you know that Im a black belter in Karate" Anchan said not hiding the irritation in her voice.
"Didn't Shu-chan tell you? Im also a black belt in Aikido" Yuki countered with a sly grin
"Ooookkkaaaay!" Shuka intervened
"Let's not be too hasty. No one is kicking anyone..!" She turned her gaze to Anchan
"And no one is gonna be breaking anyone's bones!!" Her gaze towards Yuki now
"Hmph!" They both said in unison while crossing their arms
"Yuki! I'll email you later about further details of the shoot so you can go now" Shuka told her. Yuki didn't as much as leave a wave before leaving completely. Anchan smiled in victory.
"And you! I can't believe you actually had the intent on using your black belt to threaten people!" Shuka scolded
"Ehehe....sorry" Anchan sweatdropped and averted her gaze.
"Anju, look at me" Shuka cupped her cheeks
"No can take me away from you. Absolutely NO. ONE. so calm down. It's not like you to be so possessive. And I can't believe I sound so mature between the both of us when it should be the other way around" Shuka smiled and kissed Anju which she wholeheartedly returned
"Me? Possessive?" Anchan muttered in between the kiss making them part
"Yes Inami Anju, you're possessive. But I love you, possessive Anju or not. I reaaaallllyyyy love you" Shuka smiled and said before kissing Anchan again.