*~PART ONE~*

*Hello guys, Hope you guys enjoy this. crossover is with the video game Def Jam: Fight for NY. somethings will change of course.
And each chapter will be inspire by a song. so no Copyright intended in Red vs Blue, the songs used as inspiration and Def Jam* 

In New York Underground, there are two dominating gangs: Freelancers and the Insurrectionists.

The Insurrectionists dominate most of the stage but a certain someone from the rival gang went in to try to win at least a club.

Carolina, the leader of The Freelancers, know this fight will backfire on her. But the reputation and safety of her gang was more on her mind than her own safety.

So she accepted and left her headquarters letting her right hand man know where she will be. 

The one that she is facing is known as Sharkface and the place she is meeting her rival is named ' The Cage'.

Authorities are also there unknowingly to the crowd and the gangsters. The leader of the Insurrectionists is also there to observe the downfall of the red head.

Carolina enter the stage with a serious expression not caring if winning or losing, But on the inside she is hoping to win.

"Ready to lose?" Sharkface ask with a maniacal smile.

Carolina did not answered and let her silent be the answer.

Outside, someone wearing a mask came on the area as well.

'Hmm so this is the place?' The person thought looking at it with interest

He enter the building upon hearing the fight starting.

*Stay tune in this story. and again Ideas and improvement will be greatly welcome. *