A talent show

The characters in this story are:

Neko Female- Bunny Witten
Wolf Male- Jake Link
Jake's Friends- Luke, Jay, and Alvin
Bunny's friends- Michelle, Amy, And Jessica
Introducer- Jamie

Enjoy! •.•

Bunny's POV

Today was the day of the a talent show and I, Bunny Witten, will sing my heart out. It's one of my most talents and I enjoy it the most. Other than fashion designing when need I prefer singing more. And today was the need of some fashion and a lovely singing voice.

I am a dress with a pattern for the bottom and plain black for the top, with a light brown belt in the centre. With an adorable light brown purse to match, and aqua earnings matching the aqua pattern on my dress. With cute aqua sandals for shoes. My tail and ears looking very presentable for the people. As I smile in the reflection I grab the purse which was on my bed and walked out to go the my destination.

 As I smile in the reflection I grab the purse which was on my bed and walked out to go the my destination

Jake's POV

It was the day of the talent show and I was prepared. I had my best white shirt on, jeans on and blue shoes to match. I had my hair flicked back and my tail and ears prepared to look good. I wanted to impress the ladies today so that's why I did that.

I got my sunglasses from my bed and walked out of my house. It wasn't a far walk so I was going to walk. I locked my house and walked on the foot path when. I saw a cute Neko walking. She looked very beautiful, even from the back view. I caught up to her a bit.

"Hello miss. I saw you walking by and thought why is a beautiful lady like you walking all alone around here." I Smiled as I saw her face turn red.

"Well I'm going to a talent show... and I am going alone because I don't have a boyfriend and my friends are kinda busy..." She replied quickly and easily.

"Huh funny... I'm going to the talent show as well...!" I responded very excitedly.

She looked at me. "Mm... no wonder a man like you is dressed so fancy today." She smiled. Oh geez I just met this girl and I may be falling for her already.

"Well do you want a little company on this fine walk?" I questioned hoping to get this girl more.

She looked a bit over thinking. But finally spoke gently and calmly, "Sure that would be great! And I didn't really catch your name. I'm Bunny Witten!" She held her hand out.

I took her hand and kissed it. "Lovely name Bunny. I'm Jake Link."

She giggled the most adorable giggle. "You also have a lovely name, Jake." Oh geez... this will be fun with Bunny.

Bunny POV

The wolf took my hand and kissed it. "Lovely name Bunny. I'm Jake."

I just had to giggle at his small gesture. "You also have a lovely name, Jake" I felt heat go to my cheeks. Am I falling for him? No I just met him... but he is cute... I thought.

As we walked, we talked about what we liked and disliked. He loved singing like me. He didn't have any siblings and he got his talented singing from his mother. I got my singing voice natural so I didn't really understand him. But other than that it looked like him and I had a lot in common. He was very interesting to talk to.

"Oh we're here!" I looked up as I saw we finally got to our destination.

"Well let's go in Bunny!" He pulled my hand, and dragged me threw the crowd to back stage. I looked at the faces and saw three of my best friends here. They came to surprise me here. That is so kind of them... I owe them big time.

There weren't as many people as I throughly there would be. Then the introducer asked for our names. "Bunny Witten!" I said.

"And Jake Link!" Jake yelled at him.

He let us in and told me I was next. "Thank you Jamie!"

As I got to the side of the side waiting Jake came with me. "Shouldn't you get ready?" I asked.

"Nah I'm right after you might as well watch and wait huh?" He commented. I nodded and watched the person who was in stage now. She was doing a magic tricks.

When she stop, Jamie called me on the stage. He gave me he mic and the music started softly.

Jake's POV

The music started and an amazing voice sung.

We're fighting with the rules of love,
Throw it away and give it up.
Boy, did we really give enough,
We're heading for our biggest drop.
Fire fight fire, we know it don't work
Higher and higher, we know this won't hurt,
Fire fight fire, we know it don't work
We know this won't work
Know that your my one and only
Tell me why we can't keep holding on,
It's gunna be our biggest mistake
So, baby take cover.
Tell me you were scared and afraid
I know you've already lost enough
I see you hold the pain and heartache
Baby take cover.
Baby take cover.

It was like an angel was singing to me.

We both agree that it's unfair,
To give away what isn't there.
We do this all over again,
The truth hurts and you're unaware.
Fire fight fire, we know it don't work
Higher and higher, we know this won't hurt,
Fire fight fire, we know it don't work
We know this won't work.
Know that your my one and only
Tell me why we can't keep holding on,
It's gunna be our biggest mistake
So, baby take cover.
Tell me you were scared and afraid
I know you've already lost enough
I see you hold the pain and heartache
Baby take cover.
Baby take cover.
Don't run away, even through it all
We've kept up the flame, cause our loves not gone.
I won't run away, even through it all
We've kept up the flame, cause this loves not gone.
Know that your my one and only
Tell me why we can't keep holding on,
It's gunna be our biggest mistake
So, baby take cover.

After she stopped singing I felt so relaxed and chill because she was that good. She walked off stage towards me. "You did amazing Bunny!"

"Heh thank you good luck to you!" She was turning to go back home, but I stopped her.

"Hey umm before you go can I have your number? I had a lot of fun with you. And could you possibly stay here and listen to me?"

Bunny smiled and got out a pen. Took my arm, and wrote on the inside on my arm her number. "Ok I'll stay here. Only because you're cool and great to talk to.." She winked and told me to go on the stage.

I nodded and went on the stage to do my song.

~To be Continued!~

1181 words! So did yah like it!! I hope yah did! The song was take over cover! By Jordie Ireland! Anyway I enjoyed writing this it was cute!! I am going to do a part 2 for Jake's sing but other than that thank you and I'll see you soon!! Baiiiiii

Cya later my shippers of love ~Monty ✌🏼~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼