Talent Show Part (3)

Characters in this one shot are:

Neko Female- Bunny Witten
Wolf Male- Jake Link
Jake's Friends- Luke, Jay, and Alvin
Bunny's friends- Michelle, Amy, And Jessica
Introducer- Jamie
Finalist- Katie Hats, and Mitchel Putes

No ones POV
The four finalists were on stage waving and smiling to their partners for the final part of the show. They would have to come back in a weeks time for the next show. Bunny and Jake stood side by side walking off the stage.

Bunny's POV
"Soo Bunny how about we meet everyday so we can practice?" Jake said as he and I got off the stage.

"Heh yeah sure! Where do you want to meet?" I question, happy I to be partnered with him and get to see him all this week.

He thought for a few seconds before answering, "How about the park that is down the road from here? I could get your number, and then we can stay in contact if something comes up!" His tail was wagging in excitement.

I smiled at his action and nod. "Yeah of course!" I quickly got a pen that I bring everywhere, and put my hand out for his to write my number on.

He put his arm put his arm out, I gently pulled it closer and wrote the numbers of my number on his arm. "Ok well call me when you want to practice. I have to have a girls night with my besties! Bai!"

Jake's POV

She winked at me after she wrote her number on my arm, and told me she was going. She waved as well, before turning fully and walking out to see her friends. This girl was my whole world and I didn't want to loose her. Even if we just met I still want to be ah her, one way or another!

I looked at my arm, looked at the written numbers she had written herself, got my phone out and written her number in my phone. Inputted her name as Bunny❤️. I knew it was cheesy but she makes me feel loved and happy. Even though a Neko and a Wolf can never be I want to make it possible....

Bunny's POV
Me and the girls went out party to celebrate, at a little bar. We got some drinks to drink whilst talk. "Soooo Bunny whats between you and that wolf? nya~!" Michelle questioned wanting to know the answer.

"Mm? Me and Jake oh nothing..." I softly shied away, knowing that  every time I will mention him I will get redder, hotter and have more feeling towards him.

Amy then spoke up. "Girl you can't hide this away from us! We all know you have some kind of feelings towards him! So tell us girl!" Amy was very sassy when it came to my love life.

"Yeah Bunny is there something going on?" Jessica questioned.

"Uhhh n-no... well I mean I guess I like like him, but he probably doesn't feel the same. You know it's unnatural for Neko's to fall for a wolf. Especially a guy like Jake!" I said as calmly as I could.

"Who knows he might be feeling the same way you are right now!" Amy perked as she drank her drink.

"Yeah maybe!" Michelle and Jessica teased together.

My face flushed a scarlet red. "Heh yeah just maybe...." I Softly mumble continuing to drink my drink.

Jake's POV
I met my friends outside the theatre, and we walked to my place for some celebration drinks.

"So what's up with you and that Neko Jake? Falling for her already?" Luke snickered as he was trying to be funny, but really he wasn't.

"Yeah! I saw you looking at her like she was your whole world then and there!" Jay added.

"Oh boy if you are falling for her, consider your self lucky!" Alvin included.

I just smiled. "So what if I am? She is an amazing person in and out. I may have only known her for tonight, but it doesn't mean I can't fall in love with her in the matter of minutes."

The three of them smirked. "Well you go get her tiger!" They all said at the exactly the same time. Some times they can be very in sync.

"Mhm will do captains!" I reply saluting them before we all laughed. Maybe I will fall for her even more than I already am...

To be continued again...

742 words! Hey guys! Sorry for not updating I've been very tired lately! I don't know why either but here it is part 3 I think there will be like two more parts who knows but yeah!

Cya later my shippers of love ~Monty ✌🏼~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼