Part 1

(Y/n) was walking nonchalantly on the corridor, carrying her lunch bag and letting her hair sway side to side. She passed by a classroom with it's back door open and the sound of girls giggling can be heard inside. Curious, (y/n) peeked at the open door and saw something horrible.

Tanya, Hailies and Nicole ... The 3 meanest bullies in school. A lot of people fear them and they take advantage of that. If ever you fail or let them down, you'll pay for sure! And no one would want that!
(Y/n) saw the 3 of them giggling and talking about filthy things about a person that (y/n) find so amusing. Holding back her temper, she brought out her phone and recorded every single word they have said and watched the rude destruction to the person's belongings. After the girls finishing their demonic plan, (y/n) hid behind a wall and let the suspects leave the classroom. After Tanya and the rest were gone, (Y/n) ran away to a different direction leading somewhere.

(TIMESKIP)

The lunch bell rang, telling the students to return back to their respective classrooms. Mafu Mafu and Soraru were best friends and classmates. They seat next to each other and have private conversations each time the lessons are boring. Even if they're happy being close to each other, Soraru was still disappointed that his crush was in a different class. Both Soraru and his crush knows each other well but they talk less since they were separated. He hopes that next school year, they will be on the same class.

As Soraru and Mafumafu entered the room, they saw their classmates surrounding a spot ... Soraru's chair.
‎"What's this?"
‎"What happened here?"
‎"Who did this?"
‎The students questioned each other.
Soraru and his best friend made their way through the crowd and their eyes widen in horror. He knelt down to observe his belongings that were neatly arranged before but now was covered in paint and his books were torn in pieces. He checked for the precious message inside and luckily, it was not harmed. As he checks his bag, he found a small note with words written with good penmanship.

" Serves you right! Baka!
‎  I hope you learn your lesson after
‎  hurting my bff's feelings! "

He read it with his eyes that were wide in terror.

"S-Soraru-san... What's that?" Mafumafu pointed at the note Soraru was holding.
"Nothing... It's ok... I can buy new materials tomorrow..." Soraru quickly crumpled the paper and replied to Mafumafu with his eyes covered by his hair.
‎"Soraru... I know you're not ok... Why would someone do this to you?! You're not a bad guy! If there should be a bad guy, then it will be the one who did this!" Mafumafu said in anger and concern.

It was true that Soraru is not a bad guy. Although one time, Hailies admitted her love for him and he rejected her which lead to taking revenge. He understands the pain of being rejected but ruining his things is not right

Soraru sighed and picked one of the trash bags from the shelves. He began to put all his materials there and cleaned his area. Afterwards, he threw everything in the trash. Except for the special letter which he kept in his pocket.
‎The teacher entered the room and everyone went to their own seats.
‎Soraru sat on his chair as Mafumafu did the same. He also borrowed a piece of paper and a pen from Mafumafu so he could take down some notes about the lesson.

(TIMESKIP)

The school bell rang and everyone rushed out the classroom so they could go home. Soraru and his white-haired friend stayed in the class room for their clean up duty. After cleaning, they went out of class and walked on the quiet corridors. They were having silent steps when they heard loud giggling of girls from inside a room. It stopped both on their tracks and they exchanged glances.

"HAHAHAHA Did you see the look on his face?!"
‎"Yess! HAHAHA Splashing paint on his bag was such a good idea!"
‎"The best part is, all his book was torn to pieces! HAHAHAHA"
‎"HAHAHAHA serves him right for rejecting me!"