Part 2

The sun shines bright today and alot of students were getting ready for class. Soraru and Mafumafu was talking with each other in the corridors.
‎"Soraru-san, How can you go to your English class if you don't have your pen and notebook? You know our sensei dislikes students who doesn't take down notes!" Mafumafu asked.
‎"Oh... You're right! Uhm... What if I-" Soraru was cut by a sweet voice calling his name. The two boys look at where it came from and both of them smiled at the person.
‎"Good morning (y/n)-chan!" Mafumafu greeted her.
‎"Good morning Mafu-kun, Soraru-san" She said and brought out a small black backpack.
‎"What's that for?" Soraru asked.
‎"I-It's for you..." (Y/n) blushed and gave the bag to Soraru.
‎"Oh uhm... Thanks?" He blushed as well and took it.
‎"You can use the notebook and pen inside to take down notes ok? And don't forget our walk later." (Y/n) said and ran to her classroom. Soraru grin as he watch her ran away till she disappears. His best friend was grinning behind him.
‎"Hey! There's Chemistry between the two of you!" Mafumafu held Soraru's shoulder while chuckling.
‎"W-what?! S-shut up!!" Soraru said and his face turned red.
‎ "You guys should date! The two of you mix well! Why won't you admit to her that you like her?" The white hair said.
‎ "W-What?! I-I can't do that! She's to good for me!" The black haired male said.
‎ "No!... Ugh...You know what? It's up to you if you'll tell her or no... Just don't blame anyone if someone else took her away from you... I'll see you in class alright. Don't be late!" Mafumafu smiled sadly at him and left to their classroom.
‎"Take her away from me..." Soraru whispered to himself before following his best friend.

(TIMESKIP)
‎ (Y/n) was waiting infront of the bookstore's entrance when Soraru came. Both of them entered the store and shelves containing plenty of supplies welcomed them.
‎"You choose a bag over there. I'll grab some materials OK?" (y/n) pointed to the wall where backpacks are displayed and went to the shelves were pens and notebooks were placed. Soraru did what he was told and chose a black backpack which was big enough for his stuffs to fit.
‎"(Y/n)-chan, I can't buy all of these! I don't have enough money!" Soraru said.
‎"Don't worry... I will buy it." (y/n) said taking Soraru's bag and the stuffs she got to the cashier.
‎"E-eh? But..." Soraru tried to stop her but she already gave her money to the cashier.
‎"It's alright! I can be nice for once!" (y/n) smiled. "After this, you can go home with your new things!" She said and gave him his brand new supplies.
‎"I'll go home now. Take care!" (y/n) waved him goodbye and walked to the exit.
‎"Goodbye (y/n)..." Soraru said and placed his hands in his pockets. He suddenly felt a piece of paper in it and took it out. He realized that it was his special letter. The letter that he will give to (Y/n).
‎"(Y-Y/n)! Wait!" He yelled and ran after her. Luckily, (y/n) wasn't far away from the bookstore. She was walking near the flower shop when Soraru caught up and taps her back.
‎"Soraru-kun?" (Y/n) turns to him. He looks at the setting sun and to her face that was being shined by it.
‎"(y/n)-chan, I... I wanna give this to you." He said and gave her the (f/c) envelope. She curiously took and opened it. A white piece of paper was inside and she read every word written on the paper.

• Dear (Y/n), I know that were not that close since we don't talk alot but... I just want you to know that...
  The first time I saw you, I was really captivated on how amazing and beautiful you look. I didn't realize that your the one that I've been waiting for so long. I didn't realize that I was slowly falling for you. I wish you'll notice me more... I wish you'll give this heart a chance... I know that you're not really into romance but I just want to tell you that I... •

(Y/n) lifted her head from the paper and saw Soraru holding a pillow heart and the words "I LOVE YOU -Soraru" sewed on it. She blushed and a smile appeared on her face. Seeing her reaction, Soraru had the same blush on her face and looked away.
(Y/n) took a pen in her bag and wrote something on the back of the paper. She gave it to Soraru and took the pillow from him.

• I LOVE YOU TO •

Soraru's eyes widen and he smiled at her.
‎"Is this true?" Soraru asked.
‎"Did Mafumafu told you that I wouldn't butt in other people's business if I don't have to?" (Y/n) asked.
‎"Well yeah... You're the nonchalant type of girl..." Soraru answered.
‎"Is protecting you from the 3 girls and buying you all this stuff my business?" (Y/n) asked again.
‎"Uhm... No..." Soraru replied.
‎"Exactly... I wouldn't butt in your life if I don't have to... But I want to because I care. Even if I'm the nonchalant girl you speak of." (Y/n) said. Soraru felt more than happy. He thought that he has no chance in becoming her boyfriend yet here he is, infront of the girl of his dreams, telling what they feel for each other.
‎ All of a sudden, Soraru wrapped his hands around the waist of the (h/c) girl and nuzzled his face on her shoulder. (Y/n)'s blush went more darker and she embraced him back.

SNAP!!

A familiar giggling voice was heard behind them. Both Soraru and (Y/n) look to see who it was and it was non other than Mafumafu holding a camera and giggling at the both of them.
‎"HAHAHAHAHA What a cute couple the two of you are! I'm glad you guys will be dating now!" Mafumafu giggled.
‎"W-what?! B-but w-were not!" Soraru lets go of (Y/n) and scratched the back of his neck while blushing. She looked away with the dark blush still on her face.
‎ "Nah!! It's pretty clear that my ship has sailed in this picture!" Mafumafu waved the camera and laughed.
‎ "I'm going to show thus to the others! HAHAHA!" Mafumafu began to ran away laughing.
‎"Mafu-kun!! Wait!!" Soraru yelled.
‎"We better get him before the others know about what happened!" (Y/n) said. Soraru smirked and (Y/n) looked at him confused.
‎"Don't worry princess! I got this!" Soraru carried her on his back and ran after Mafumafu...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The both of them saw Mafumafu with Sakata, Urata, Ban, Choumiryou, un:c and the others although they were too late. The boys were already looking at the pictures of the two of you hugging and some of them were commenting about it already. You sigh and a blush appear on both of your faces.
‎"It's about time you confess Soraru!"
‎"We're proud of you!"
‎"(Y/n) is really lucky!"
‎"My ship has sailed!"
‎They all said and pat Soraru's back while some of them ruffle her hair.
‎"You know what? I'm just glad you're always here for me..." Soraru wrapped an arm around her shoulders. (Y/n) smiled and hugged the black haired male.
‎ "Sure... I'll always be here for you..."