malix x reader //🍋

requested by; my hormones

warnings; lotta cussing

kinks involved; a bit of choking but that's it

small backstory; you and malix are friends (you're a devil as well in this scenario) and he has a crush on you (a lust crush not a romantic one),, soo yeah

--

"Shit!"

You hissed as you fell to the ground, your head hitting the back of the back of the tiny room your captor threw you in. A maniacal laughter followed as the devil walked into it after you, slamming the door shut and locking it.

"For fuck sakes, Malix, this isn't funny!"

You stood back up, only to be pushed against the wall with your arms being held by the wrist in front of you. Malix had a grin on his face that would be terrifying if you weren't used to it by now. Before you could begin to insult him again, he forced his mouth against yours - his lips and tongue ravaging your mouth in an unpleasant fashion. You tried to bite down on his tongue when it was pushed into his mouth, but as soon as Malix felt the pressure of your teeth on his tongue, he pulled away and pinched your cheek. His stupid smug grin never left his face.

"Come on, Princess, you know you want me~"

"Keep your fucking diseases out of me, Malix."

You spat on his face. Malix's eye twitched - he was really pissed now.  But instead of fighting you, like how these encounters with him would ususlly end (this wasn't the first time he's done this), his lips twitched a bit as he leaned in and started kissing you again.

Surprised at how gentle he was being, you didn't even pull away. Usually he would get pissed off because you spat on him, you'd get into a fight, and it'd end with you throwing him through the door and running away as he screamed that you were a prude. But Malix had recently realized that brute force wouldn't get him anywhere if he wanted to get in your pants. You were one of the last desirable virgins in Hell, and Malix would be damned {{get it? damned? 😂 sorry}} if some other devil popped your cherry. So there he was, gently grinding up against you while using one of his hands to tilt your head and start attacking your neck.

"Malix, what the fuck are you doing--" You started, then quietly whimpered as he harshly bucked his hips so his bulge pressed against your crotch. He glanced back up at you, and your eyes met. He was still smiling.

"I'm gonna make you feel reeeeal good, Princess."

He stated, as if it was fact. You groaned and rolled your eyes, pretending to not enjoy what was happening despite you already feeling heat rush between your legs. When Malix got tired of standing, he picked you up by the thighs and wrapped your legs around his waist, carrying you to a small table (the only piece of furniture in the tiny room). He set you down on top of it and gently pushed you back so you were on the wall again. He leaned down, and held up your legs while he buried his nose into your crotch and inhaled deeply.

You smelled like a virgin. It was a huge turn on for any devil.

Without thinking, Malix started roughly licking you through your pants. The sensation of his hot wet muscle pressing against you so hard forced you to moan.

"S-Shit, Malix--" You mumbled, leaning back and obediantly spreading your legs for him. Malix laughed.

"Ah, so you're finally giving in?" He asked, reaching up and yanking off your belt. "About fucking time. That stupid virgin smell of yours NEEDS to go."

He yanked down your pants, along with your panties. The room was windowless and had a single small torch lighting it on the other side of it, so it was dark. You weren't very embarrassed, but the way he looked so hungrily at your cherry made you slightly worried that he was actually going to bite down and devour it. But instead of ripping apart your womanhood with his teeth, he leaned in and started tonguing it as greedily as he did when you were wearing pants.