Gabe

*click the youtube video* the song is powerful.

"This is the fourth time you told me that. When can I see my son?" Gabe asked the mother of his child.

"Look I already told you he has football practice all this week, plus he is already on AAU which makes him busy. I'm not trying to keep him away from you it's just that—

"Stop lying..yes you are. I have been begging you to see him for the past several months but you always have an excuse. If he's that busy with football let me take him... I'm just trying to be in my son life but your making it hard."

"I know. I'm sorry but maybe next week? He will be free." She lied.

All Gabe was trying to do was to be in his child's life and she was making it seem like he had no time for Gabe. It's been months since Gabe has seen his son, and it's almost like she is trying to keep him away from his father.

"Is there someone else? I don't care about that I only want to see my son and hang out with him. You keep this up your going to make him think I abandoned him and the whole time you just kept him from me."

"I am not keeping you from him! I already told you what the deal was!" She yelled getting agitated.

"Stop fucking yelling man we just talking. You always want to turn shit into an argument."

"And your always making it seem like I am the bad guy! I am just doing what is best for him and trying to be a good mom."

"Chantelle listen..your making no sense. Your trying to do what is best for him but your keeping him away from his father? Don't you think he needs me?"

"I mean I grew up without my dad and I turned out fine."

"So that's what this is about? You? Your not fine your fucking nuts.. and now your trying to do all this shit on your own to end up just like your mother. The difference is I am not a dead beat..I want to see him, and you need to get over the fact your dad wasn't there because your being selfish to me and to him.. just let me do my job."

"So I'm nuts now!? I wasn't nuts when you decided to be with me for three years and then go out and cheat on me! Now was I?"

"Stop making this shit about you! That's all you care about is yourself! Thats why I fucking cheated because your selfish as fuck. Look in the mirror sometimes yo."

"Whatever.. look I have shit to do so stop calling me."

"What about my son?"

"You will see him when you see him." She said right before she hung up.

Gabe slammed his phone against the wall frustrated.

Him and Chantelle were high school sweethearts. Everyone adored their relationship and they were that couple that everyone at the school looked up to. He played football and she cheered making them ten times cuter.

Gabe loved Chantelle, and Chantelle loved Gabe. They told each-other everything as if they were married and there were nights where they were each others shoulders to cry on.

When Chantelle was fifteen she found out that she was having a baby which was a huge mistake. This was not how she wanted her life to be..she didn't want to be a teen mom and she even thought about getting an abortion. When she told Gabe she was pregnant she told him that she wasn't going to go through with it because they were so young.

But Gabe wanted to keep the baby.. he didn't believe in abortions, and he believed his baby was going to a blessing during this dark time he was facing. Chantelle saw nothing positive coming out of this and didn't want to be a teen mom. She also didn't want her son to grow up without a dad like her which was her worst fear. Which is ironic now because she has a son who's father wants to be in his life yet he is pushing him away...