Tiara

*Tiara in mm*
"You need to pick up your sister from the police station.. she got herself into some mess stealing but I expect you to be here before dinner." Tiara's dad told her while she was on her way home after a long day of being in law school and working.

"Oh my god..what has she gotten herself into this time? She's always in trouble." Tiara complained.

"I don't know but you need to go get her. I can't because I'm still at work."

"Yeah well maybe jail would be good for her for a little bit. You commit a crime you pay the time. Isn't that what you told me?"

"Tiara go and get your sister. You know for a fact she won't last a second if they throw her away."

"Alright Alright I got it. I'll pick her up."

Tiara quickly changed her route mad her sister messed up her plans to go straight home and take a nap. She never understood why her parents always let her off easy on stuff because when Tiara was her age she would get in trouble for the littlest shit. Queen could sneak out to adult parties and all they did was take her phone for a day.. not just that but she always had to play the hero when shit went down..like now.

She got a dial from an unknown number and she quickly picked up. "Hello?"

"T it's me Queen."

"Girl what the fuck have you gotten your lil ass into? So your stealing now? For what?"

"I just..I really wanted these pants they were so cute! And I had the money for it but the bitch at the cash register tried to play me and not give me half off which I had the money for. It said 50% off when I saw it hanging up and she just gave me all this attitude. She must not know who she was messing with."

"No you didn't know who you were messing with cause now you got caught up. What are the police saying?"

"They said I can go but I need a parent to come and get me..it's on my record now."

"Yeah I know that's what happens when you commit a crime. I'm coming to get you soon.. I guess I'll have to forge mom and dad signature..if it was totally up to me and you were my child I would tell them to lock you up."

"Don't be like that..I love you." She said making a kissy noise in the phone.

"Yeah whatever..You owe me big time." Tiara said before hanging up.

Tiara's sister was seventeen and a rebel. She didn't care what her parents said she was going go do what she wanted to do and when she wanted to do it. She had moments when she acted innocent around her mother and father but they knew who there child was, and had a hard time understanding why she couldn't be more like her older sister. Although Tiara hated how her sister was like this she sort of admired her. Queen never let mom or dad dictate her life like Tiara was doing now.

Tiara's dream was to be a rapper but her parents crushed her dream at a young age saying she wasn't "hood" enough and too girly and shy. They told her she could never be a rapper and to focus on school. Not wasting her time on something that could never really happen. It hurt Tiara to her soul, and she began to doubt her skills until she eventually gave up out of frustration and the negative comments her parents put in her head.

Queen was the complete opposite. It was even a time when she brought a dike home and told mom and dad that that was her girlfriend with so much confidence. Her mother and her father got angry and thought she was joking until she saw them kissing in her bedroom with the door open for everyone to see. Tiara thought it was funny, and supported her sister and her girlfriend Tay. She would even let them be at the house just to have a place to hang out. After her mother and father saw them kissing they said she could no longer be in her house and they didn't want to hear that shit ever again or see it.