Chapter 3.

Tiara.

The doorbell rang several times, and my phone kept blowing up. I looked up at the time when I woke up and it was a little past midnight.

I slowly moved Kamille's head off of me and put it on a pillow making sure she was comfy.

When I opened the door Khalil stood there with his hands in his pockets. He looked so good and it was hard for me to focus.

"My bad I'm a little late. My niece got dehydrated and almost died.. she had to be rushed to the hospital but she's okay now." He said.

"That's good."

"Yeah..how was Kamille?" he asked looking over at her sleep.

He leaned in touching my door frame and looked at me with those eyes. Lord those eyes and that smile just did it to me every-time. Even the way he was leaning in was turning me on..I swear I almost lost it when he licked his lips asking god why he was so good to create such a beautiful man like himself.

"She was good. She thinks you like me."

"Does she?" He asked smirking and I nodded my head.

I laughed it off because I was not about to look stupid if he didnt. "Silly kids always making stuff up. I told her we were just friends."

"Which is what we are."

"Exactly."

"But that don't mean it won't be something else later in life." He said licking his lips again and stepping close to me to where his lips almost touched mine.

"Back up." I pushed him softly and rolled my eyes playfully. "I don't want you."

He smacked his teeth. "You know you want me T stop fronting. You even told me already."

"Whatever." I said looking away from him playing hard to get.

I could see him looking at me through the corner of his eye smiling. "Look at me."

I did as told because I loved a man who was demanding. It turned me on to the extreme. "Go on a date with me."

"I'll think about it. I might have other important things to do." I lied knowing damn well I didn't do nothing but go to school come home, study and watch K.

"You know damn well you dont have nothing to do." He smacked his teeth again.

"Nigga your going to stop smacking your teeth at me like your three." I said smirking. He did it three times in a row just to get under my skin, and I looked at him like I was about to pop him.

"Just give a nigga a chance." He said grabbing my hand.

"The reason I don't want to go on a date with you is because we already set our boundaries to just be friends.. and you know im not ready for all that because I don't want no distractions in law school and I don't want to be with anyone who is stuck on their ex."

"Okay first of all you don't even like law school, second of all the woman I am still in love with is dead and has been dead for six years..I need to move on."

"So what does that mean?"

"I'm really feeling you and we don't have to do anything I just want to take you out."

"I'll think about it."

"We can still have our boundaries though and not break them. But we didn't say anything about taking eachother out because that's innocent."

"A date does not sound innocent to me..But I'll think about it like I said before."

"Fine. K is sleeping so peacefully and I don't want to wake her up. Is it okay if she stays the night and I pick her up in the morning?" He asked with an attitude.