Suspended

It's lunch time a couple of days later and after eating in the hall I make my way outside. I sit down on the bench next to the field, although the field is more like a mud pit after all of the rain recently.

There is a group of girls coming towards me and my brain is screaming at me to run the other way, do anything to get away from them but my legs aren't cooperating as I just sit there glued to the seat. They start shouting at me and calling me names and before I know it I'm in a fight that I never bargained for but with one strong push I fall over into the mud.

I can hear the clicking of several camera phones presumably taking pictures of me in the mud.

"OUT OF THE WAY! ALL OF YOU, SHOWS OVER!" I hear one of the teachers shouting as everyone goes back to what they were doing before I fell in the mud pit.

"How did I know it would be you two at it again." She says before leading us both into the headteachers office. We sit there in silence, me still covered in mud until our parents arrive or in my case Cain.

Mrs Goody two shoes gets off with isolation all afternoon because 'she didn't mean it and I just fell over'. As she goes back to class I'm called into the office with Cain.

"Right Mr Dingle, Georgia has been caught fighting with another pupil. As this is not the first time Georgia will have a weeks suspension followed by a review to see if we think she is ready to come back to our school." The headteacher tells us.

"If she is the bully then why is she the one covered in mud whilst the other girl hasn't got a hair out of place?" Cain enquires and I almost smile at the fact he might just see past her.

"Georgia falling over was simply an accident, In which the other pupil is greatly apologetic." the headteacher says.

"This schools a joke." I say shaking my head as I stand up to leave.

"Calm down Georgia, It's one week." Cain says standing up and putting his hand on my shoulder but I just shrug him off.

"No! This school thinks there so anti bulling with there assemblies every week but they don't even notice when people are being bullied. Probably don't even care." I shout as I storm out running through reception and out to the car sitting on the kerb in front of it when I realise I can't get in.

Cain comes out a little while later and we both get into the car without speaking.

"Who's bulling you then?" Cain asks.

"What? I'm not being bullied." I say as convincingly as possible.

"The issues Adam was sorting. The trouble your having that you headteacher just told me about." Cain replies.

"I'm failing science, that's what they meant." I reply, It's not technically a lie I probably am failing seen as I've been skivvying.

"Right, so that back there about bulling was that then?" He questions.

"I was just sticking up for a friend." I lie.

"Yet you're the one covered in mud and they weren't there." He reminds me.

"It was an accident." I tell him.

We drive the rest of the way home in silence although I can tell Cain doesn't exactly believe what I told him but at least he is leaving me alone for the minute.

We arrive home and I head straight for the shower to clean all the mud off me. Once I've had my shower I go into my bedroom and get changed into some comfy clothes. I hear mum call up a little while later and I make my way downstairs for dinner.

"Here's the 'suspension booklet' the school gave me." Cain says placing it on the table as mum serves up dinner.

"Thanks." I mumble back.

"Since you managed to get yourself suspended I want you to complete the booklet the school gave you plus the additional work that I have to go and get tomorrow." Mum tells me.

"Fine." I reply.

"I also want you to help out at the garage, I'm not having you sitting around here all day getting into god knows what trouble. You go to the garage with Cain in the morning and stay with him all day and do your work when you get home." She tells me.

"I'm not going to have any time to do my school work after a full day at the garage and get this booklet done." I reply but this only seems to make her annoyed.

"Well you better work something out because if it's not all done then you're not allowed back to school and you certainly won't be going out to see any friends." She tells me.

Great, the friends bit wouldn't have bothered me but that's my excuse to get out of the place when everything busy, when there's too many people buzzing around to hear yourself think. When Holly's shouting over the phone at someone and the tractors going outside my bedroom window or when me and Holly had a fight. I use that excuse to get out of here pretty much everyday.

I finish up dinner before taking the booklet back to my bedroom and flicking through the pages, this wasn't going to be easy. Not only was this booklet like 30 pages long it was questions like 'What have I learnt from this?' and 'What should I do differently' all the how I can improve my behaviour questions. Do you think 'Kill the idiots that bully me' would be an appropriate answer?

A/N - Hope you guys like this xx