♞ M I S M A T C H ed? IV

J U N G K O O K

We are now seated on my car ready to go. I looked at my taetae and I cooed at the sightㅡ he was blushing too much, his body slumped on the car seat, his hands in between his thighs, his scarf hiding almost half of his face as he looked anywhere but me and his feet stomping on the car floor softly.

I gently rubbed his thighs and he instantly averted his eyes on me looking embarassed. I chuckled and started driving the car.

I really don't know how and why he haven't noticed my presents yetㅡ it's either he was too tired or too flustered. Either way it's so cute of him.

"Tae.." I called out softly. He only hummed as a reply. He's looking at the window.

"You still dizzy?" I asked worriedly. He nodded and hummed again.

"You shouldn't have over workㅡ you know." He nodded and hummed again.

"You hungry? I've bought take aways earlier." He nodded and hummed again.

ㅡsilenceㅡ

"You wanna have a car sex?" I seductively asked when we're on red light.
He nodded and hummed again. I chuckled and smirked. I may or may not be just teasing. 😏

"Wait whatㅡ" He wasn't able to finish what he has to say when I unbuckled his seatbelt and pulled him and placed him on my lap, not so gently. He gasped and gripped on my shoulders to balance his body.

"W-what a-are y-you doing!!" He exclaimed cutely. His cheeks turned redder and I smirked at him.

"I asked you for car sex and you agreed with meㅡ so yeah." I whispered seductively as I rubbed his thighs slowly. He blinked his eyes, confused to what had happened and currently happening.

I removed his scarf awfully slow and he gulped. I dived in on the crook of his neck and began sucking, licking and biting his smooth tanned skin as I continued rubbing his thighs to his inner thighs.

He shuddered from my touch and leaned his head on my shoulderㅡ moaning and whimpering softly. His body going limp and his eyes closing in pleasure.

His breath hitched when I ghosted my finger over his growing bulge.

"K-kookiee..." He mumbled moaning.

"Yes, babe?" I whispered, continuing my assault. He moaned again. I smirked.

"T-t-ouch p-pleasee." He pleaded kissing my neck.

"What will I touch, babe?" I teased as I continue doing what I'm doing.

"J-just t-touch m-mee." He whispered slowly grinding his hips on my lap making just any kind of friction. I held his hips tightly to stop him from moving. He whined cutely.