Ch 30 I Want Us

Wedding Day.

Your body shuddered as you got your dress on. Jimin bought you a new dress before hand and you wondered if it was a lot. It probably was probably a lot looking at the sequence that sparkles on the upper part of the dress. The silky feeling of the dress ran down your legs as you popped on some neutral colored heels.

You felt a pair of hands hug you from behind as you got up from fixing on the heels. It was Jimin.

He sent you a comforting smile and you forced one back. He frown.

"Don't force yourself okay?" He said looking at you in the mirror in front of you two. You nodded.

"Let's go..." He said giving your cheek a peck. You sighed and walked out with him.

___________________________

FLASHBACK

"Why are you hurting her?!"

Jimin's voice echoed down the streets. It seemed like in seconds, the two boys were up in each other's face. They didn't dare to start a fight though.

"Why do you even care, Jungkook." Jimin added. Jungkook looked him dead in the eyes.

"Because she's my friend." He said. You weren't daring to look at him. Your eyes were rolling away the tears that were forced to come out.

"Just a friend?" Jimin said. You looked at him weirdly.

What are you trying to pull here Jimin?...

"Yeah. Can't I give my friend a gift?" Jungkook fired back. Jimin scoffed.

"Listen here, you don't just gift your friend a mansion. It seemed like you really cared for this person if you wanted to give them something so special. Plus, it doesn't show for the fact that she's just a friend. She seems to me, more like a friend. More like someone you trust. Someone, you lov-"

"Shut up Jimin! You don't even know me! Don't say it like you know everything!" Jungkook went crazy. Jimin smirked, provoking the man more. You stared at Jimin. He was acting odd.

"Oh come on! Just yell it to the world! I'm going to do it if you don't. You know well that you want this." Jimin crossed his arms together. Jungkook's fave blushed a pink as the fury in his eyes stayed.

"Jungkook. Now." Jimin said. You looked at him and he looked at you. The intense atmosphere suddenly became awkward as you stood there.

"I c-can't Hyung! You know why I did it and you know-"

"Jungkook loves you Y/N!" Jimin shouted. Your eyes widen. Jungkook, brushes a bright pink, glared at Jimin.

"Stop trolling Jungkook. C'mon~ fuss up like a man." Jimin said teasing him. You were fully confused at this moment.

"Y-Yah. Hyung you better not do anything more you'll regret." Jungkook let out breathy.

"Kook. I'll give you 20 minutes. That's it."

___________________________

Your two feet kicked around on the pavement as you walked along with Jungkook. It was a bit awkward but the nice weather and kids around made you feel a bit more at ease. His hands gently grazed yours a couple of times making you tense up.

"Umm... Y/N?" He finally said his words. You nodded and looked at him.

"... I like you. Like... I like you, a lot." He said. You wanted to laugh at how he sounded so childish.

"But... Heeja and me are getting married tomorrow... and I can't stop the marriage. My family will be there. This... will connect ties with my dad's company and her dad's company." He said. Jungkook looked into your eyes. A more serious and sincere gaze struck him.

"I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for making you cry. I'm sorry for letting you go so easily. I'm sorry for hiding my feelings for you." He said letting out the last one ever so gently.

"I missed what we had... I want it all back. I want our dates... I want our sleepovers. I want you." He smiled. Jungkook took you into a embrace. His warm body engulfed you once again and you could smell him. The smell of... home. The smell you've been missing all this time.

"I don't care anymore if my father disagrees with me. I want this to happen. I want us."

FLASHBACK END

You walked into the wedding hall and noticed a few people here and there. You and Jimin came early and you could hear whispers of people talking. The wedding room was nicely designed with white bouquet of flowers spread all around. Hints of red and pink made the white contrast well.

"I'll be back..." Jimin whispered in your ear. You nodded and he slightly ruffled your hair before leaving.

JIMIN'S POV

He ran around trying to find the rest of the boys. He spotted Jin in a room with the door creaked open. Jimin entered the room and saw all the boys there, and Jungkook.

"I'm here." He said. Jin sighed.

"I don't think we have time for it Jimin." Jin said worried. Jimin looked around trying to figure something out. The door suddenly opened behind him and Junso was there.

"Junso?" Jin said. She sent them a smile.

"I heard about your guys's plan. I can help." She said waving a note in her hand.

"Is Mister Jeon here?" Jimin asked. Junso laughed.

"Of course my parents are here. I told them about it and they're in." She said. Jungkook sent his mother a sweet smile.

"Thank you, Eomma."

JIMIN'S POV END

"Yah! Where is she?" You sat there but heard some commotion in the back. It seemed like one of the bridesmaids was late. A middle aged women ran around back like ransack.

You saw Jimin behind there as well.

"Jim-"

You noticed the boys were with him. All of them were walking out.

Slowly, you made your way out of the hall.

__________________________

"Oh Y/N?"

You turned around hearing someone call your voice. It was Sooyoung. So many things were happening, you were confused.

"Oh hey Sooyoung." You said and began to walk off.

"Wait!"

You sighed and turned back around. A smile spread across your face.

"Do you know where Heeja is at?" He asked. You shook your head. He looked down and thanked you. You turned back around to try and find Jimin but they weren't anywhere. You whipped out your phone and called him.

"Jimin?" You said.

"Oh Y/N?" It was Taehyung.

"Where's Jimin? Why did you guys leave?" You asked. The line was silent.

"What are you talking about?" He lied.

"I just saw you guys walk out. What are you talking about?" He said. You looked back at the hall and didn't see them.

"No. You guys left-"

He hung up. You heard a familiar voice behind you.

Why is everyone decided to talk to me today?

"Hey Y/N!"