Ch 37 Dream Shock

"Let run away together."

Jimin was rambling now and you had a weasy feeling about this.

"Let's run away. Go and hide from this cruel world." He continued. You could see the tears in his eyes. His eyes, they were filled with begs and pleads.

Soon enough, your eyes were in tears too. You felt bad and hurt for this boy that was breaking.

"J-Jimin... I can't-" You coughed out. Jimin was begging.

"P-Please! Come with me. This world isn't meant for u-us." He said. You were drawing yourself away from him and the door slammed open. Jungkook ran in first and grabbed you, dragging you out. Yoongi and Namjoon came over to hold the boy frome exiting his bed cubicle.

"Calm down Y/N. Breath." Jungkook let out softly you listened to his voice as you wiped your tears away.

"J-Jungkook-"

You were breathing so hard and Jungkook pulled you into a embrace.

"It's okay..."

_______________________________________

"I'm okay." Taehyung said shaking to the drink you were offering him. You placed it next to you as you sat down besides him. Jungkook went to the bathroom and the boys were in the room with Jimin, whom was sleeping.

"How you holding up?" He asked. You bit your lip and took a sip of your drink.

"As best I can." You let out. He smiled.

"Good." He said. You kept sipping your drink.

"Don't break down in front of Jimin."

Taehyung said breaking the silence. You look over to him. He stare down at the ground.

"He'll want to help you. Convince you... He'll feel bad for you, try everything for you... And even disregard himself in his life if he has to." Taehyung rambled on. You listened to his words well.

"I'm not saying this because I don't like you, but to help Jimin." Taehyung said clapsing his hands. You slouched down.

"You need to stay away from Jimin." You shot your head back to his direction.

"Don't talk to him. The more you do, the more he thinks there is hope for you two. The more he thinks there is hope, the more he gets hurt." He explained. You understood where he was coming from.

"It may not even be him... You, me, the rest of the guys, Jungkook." He said. You wince. He looked over to you, his intense eyes stared you down.

"This is just for now. I'm sorry." He said. You took a deep breath.

"I understand. I'll try my best." You replied. Taehyung nodded.

You tilt your head slight to the right.

"Am I drunk or does your face look... Different? Or... Better?" You said looking at him closely. He let out a laugh recalling one of the first moments you two met.

"Oh trust me. I always looked this good."

______________________________________

Your hands intertwined with Jungkook's as he drove you guys back to his house. You realised that you haven't been at Miss Jeon's flower shop for a while. Quickly checking the time, you decided to head over before it closed.

"Let's go to Miss Jeon's first." You said. Jungkook tensed a bit and nodded.

Soon enough, out two pulled up to the shop. The last time you was Miss Jeon was at Heeja's and Jungkook's wedding.

"... Him and Y/N." Junso said to Miss Jeon just as you entered. Your brows crashed.

"What about me?" You said. Her eyes lit up as she ran over to you.

"Are you okay? What happened that day? Did it go as planned?" She said holding you and Jungkook together. You sent her an assuring smile.

"It went good." Jungkook responded. She let out a heavy sigh.

"Your father is no convincing man." Junso let out. You laughed and Jungkook rubbed his neck letting out an awkward laugh. Miss Jeon wrinkle a smile to you.

"How are you?" She said. You simply shrug.

"A few bumps here and there. I've been okay." You said. Their eyes widen.

"Bumps?" They said in unison and looked down to your stomach. You looked over to Jungkook with a confused look. Suddenly you got it.

"Ah! No- I mean- it's not like that at least! Wait no-" You were studdering like crazy. They burst out into laughter and Jungkook nugged your arm. You looked over to see a smug smile on his face. Landing a smack right on his arm, your face blushed a red.

"We were kidding." Junso said laughing. You smiled and let out a nervous chuckle.

"We're closing in a bit-"

You noticed Jungkook's phone started to ring. He excused himself and walked away picking it up.

"Right now?" Jungkook's voice sounded worried and scared.

"Okay. We'll head over." Jungkook said hanging up. He jogged over to you and you could already see his sweat falling from his head.

"It's Jimin."

______________________________________

"He went into a shock." Taehyung said updating you and Jungkook as you guys sat from outside Jimin's room. You peaked your head over and saw Jimin's body lay on the hospital bed.

"But... He was yelling your Y/N."

You turned your head to Taehyung.

"My... Name?" You said. He nodded.

"I think he was having a nightmare... Possibly about you." He said hooding his eyes to the ground. Jungkook gave him a intense stare.

"Taehyung... I need to talk to you." He said grabbing him and taking him. You watched walk off. Clasping your hands together and closing your eyes, you recalled your moment with Namjoon before Jungkook came to the hospital.

"And the only person who can fix this is..."

"Jungkook."

You looked over the room mirror again to get a look at Jimin. His eyes still closed and he was asleep. You thought about it deeply, thinking about what it was.

Suddenly Namjoon appeared.

"Have you figured it out?" He said as if he was reading your mind. You took a deep sigh and hissed.

"Are Jimin and Jungkook close?" You said. He pulled up a book in front of you. It looked like a photo album.

Namjoon let out a smile.

"You tell me."

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR-NIM POV

OMG! Two updates! In one day! Yes haha. Since I might not be able to post tomorrow, I'll post this second one today for you guys. I have soccer practice tomorrow for try outs so I'll be a bit busy. Again, sorry for the inconveniences, I know you guys are really patient so I am grateful for that. Thank you for reading!

Love Yourself!