Saving Princess Rainbow Dash

Princess Applejack's Point of Veiw~

When i heard that Dash has been kidnapped. We all gasped and smtarted to get scared because Rainbow is alot more stronger than us because of her powers. When mom heard this she called the sergent captain to come which is Shinning Armor. When he heard that the eledest of the princesses have been kidnapped on her birthday. When i looked at him he had a face full of fear and shock. Then he asked, " Okay who her has seen her last at all today. Then we all pointed towards Fluttershy and she says " Oh well i saw her this morning. Then she went to her room. Then when i came to go get her for her birthday she wasn't in her room. But when i checked the gardens i found rope and a baseball bat even some chuncks of rainbow hair and navy blue hair their then i looked closely the chunk of hair had some specks of rope and wood. And what looks to be a blindfold that was placed. So yeah we have to go to the Everfree Forest to get to the old castle of mom and Auntie Luna." We all look at her and she just smiles and nods.
Princess Rainbow Dash's Point of veiw~

I can see clearly but i stil hurt and i don't feel rope or anything around me so i sit up only to feel a tug on something i look around. Then i see Aunt Luna with me and my cousin i turn and see them locked up then i whisper " Aunt Luna Cadence what is going on here and why is their a chain on me?" She says " Rainbow Dash what are you doing here i thought you were with Soarin you Friend." Then i gave her a confused look " Um Auntie Luna Who is this Soarin." Then she sighs and says" Oh no one told you Soarin Skies wants to be friends with you. Oh and also sorry about him taking you on your birthday but it is important that you stay here and Do not metion your moms name ok." Then when i was sitting i felt a dark presence near and found the source of it and was coming off of Auntie Luna." Um Aunt Luna why is their a dark presence coming off you and cadence.?" Then she says " Oh um you don't want to know sweetie. " Then I give her a confused look. I was hoping my family figured it out but i guess not. Then I thought * Hmm probaly I can try a contact spell and get a hold of them and tell them I am at the Old Everfree Castle of mom and aunt luna. And say that Aunt Luna and  Cadence is here and ask for them to come.* Then all of a sudden I hear a bang and a shut that said " PRINCESS RAINBOW DASH GET DOWN HERE NOW YOUR HIGHNESS.!!!!!!" I think that was the Captain of the Royal Gaurd of canterlot because it sounded like Shinning Aroumr. Then I scream " I am over here please help me!!!!!" Then I see my family and I try to run but I get pulled back down then I turn and see someone with navy hair and he says" Princess dash is going no where Celeetia. If you ever want to see your first born daughter I would put down your weapons." I look over and see them with fear and mouth *don't do what he says I have a way out ok.* They nod and I feel my magic to start surrounding my horn. I look over to make sure no one is watching then I teleport out and to the castle. I look up and see the thrown room and all me and my family's throwns. I look around and find my family in a corner and guess what I go over their and they don't see me so I decide to scare them. So I go behind them and say " BOO!!!!" They all jump up and scream. They turn arund and when they saw me they run to me and ask " Where have you been Rainbow Dash?" Then I answer by saying " I was kidnaped and brought to the Evrfree castle and I saw Aunt Luna and Cadence." They all had a shock look on.