Daisy

[Daisies represents new beginnings - or a new life.]

A week after getting turned down by his crush Eren (more like his mom) decided that he was going to show them what they're missing out on.

So, on a monday morning, around 6 AM, Eren was woken by the pounding on his bedroom door.

He groaned and pulled his pillow over his head. "Just five more minutes..."

"No more of that! I don't care what you think, but I have a bucket full of cold water that has your name on it, Eren."

The teen was immediately sitting on top of his bed, hair sticking out everywhere.

"Cold water? I mean like, I'm up."

"Good. I want you down here to have breakfast in ten minutes. Get some workout clothes on."

Eren groaned. "Yes mama!"

He lazily slipped out of bed and threw a tank top on along with some sweatpants.

One glance at his thick thighs made him sigh.

The white wooden door opened and the brunet shuffled out of his room, not at all ready to complete his 'tasks'.

Carla was waiting for him in the kitchen, a plate of bacon, eggs and toast in one hand.

The sleepy boy sat onto the chair at the table with a yawn.

His mom smiled as she placed the plate in front of his son and she caressed the back of his head.

"Alright, eat up, then you're going for a run." She said.

With a full mouth, Eren responded. "'Kay mama."

-----------------------------------

46 minutes. That's how long Eren has been jogging for.

He was panting, short and quick breaths making chest rise.

His phone rang in his sweater's pocket, and he saw his mom's text. 'Come home!'

He pocketed his phone and took a turn to run back to his house when he ran into someone.

Eren looked up with his mismatched eyes in panic.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, it was an accident. Are you okay...?"

His green and golden eyes met icy blues.
The man's face was familiar. Definitely goes to the same school as Eren does...

'Oh! Right.' Eren thought.

Erwin Smith. Levi's classmate and best friend.

The charmer type definitely. Very intelligent and smooth, and he takes advantage of that.

"Sorry Eren. Eren right? Nice to finally meet you."

Eren nodded to that and accepted the hand that was held out for a handshake.

"You too, I guess. What are you doing out here so early?"

The blond chuckled and said "I was actually out for a run. Just to keep myself fit."

Looking at the huge man you'd think he works out every day... But that's far from the truth.
Or at least Eren thinks so. As far as he knows, Erwin is not part of any sport clubs or teams. He's mostly known for getting straight A's, and being the perfect kid any parent could dream of.

Finally Eren responded. "Yeah...I was on a run too." He scratched the back of his neck. "Got to get rid of all this fat somehow, haha."
He pointed to his thighs and stomach.