forty-eight

3.17.2018- 6:10pm

Manu
In ten minutes I'll be in front your house

Amaya
Are you texting while driving?

Manu
The traffic light is red so I'm allowed to

Amaya
No you're not put that phone down

6:20pm

Manu
I'm in front of your house come out

Amaya
I'm coming Aaliyah doesn't want to wear the merch I got her

Manu
Jeez big deal

Amaya
I'll slap you if you don't stop that sarcasm

Manu
Just hurry up ok

Amaya
Yes

6:30pm

Manu
AMAYA IF YOU DON'T COME OUT HERE
IN A MINUTE I'M GOING HOME

Amaya
Gosh someone's on their man period

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

With a huge smile plastered on her face Amaya walks down the stairs with her sister and a huge gigbag hanging down her shoulder. She walks up to the red car rolling her eyes at the Spanish boy who was pissed. She places the guitar and the girl in the back and moves to the passenger side.

"I know you're mad at me but I have a reason for being late" she says watching the older boy drive down the road. Knowing that the girl didn't have an actual reason for being late Manu quickly gives Amaya a short glare smirking in amusement.

"Go ahead what's the reason" he questions in a monotone voice. Amaya sits up sighing. "Well I was watching the new episode of Riverdale and had to shower Aaliyah" she replies with a serious expression. Laughing he pushes her head playfully.

"You're stupid Amaya and lazy af" Manu preaches pulling up near the big venue. Softly Amaya carries Aaliyah and hands the tall boy the gigbag. Running out of time they head to the entrance where Ashley had been patently waiting for them.

"You're here thank God" she exclaims wrapping her arm around Amaya's body. Manu on the other hand stands behind awkwardly waiting til the brunette would introduce him to the beautiful blond.

"Manu this is Ashley and Ashley this is Manu my Best friend " the middle eastern girl smiles walking into the venue. Trying not to smirk because of the way they stared at each other for some minutes the girl stands next to her boyfriends sister Anna.

"Amaya hey" she greats embracing the tall girl. Grinning from ear to ear the girls let go of each other and wait for the opening act. "Who's this cutie" asks Anna tapping Aaliyah's nose playfully making the four year old girl giggle shyly.

"Anna this is my sister Aaliyah. Ali say hi" Amaya tells the younger girl smiling. "Hello" Aaliyah greets waving politely still trying to hide behind her. She wasn't used to new people except Amaya though they officially met a month ago the little girl couldn't let go of her older sibling.

"Hey there darling you look so cute. You never told me you had a sister. She's hella cute I could kidnap her" the blond gushes. "Noo I want to stay with Maya" the little girl screams pecking her older sister's cheek.
"Awww"

Anna loves little kids since she was just a little kid she's been waiting for her older brothers to have kids so she could finally become an aunt who loves and plays with her nieces and nephews everyday just like her uncles and aunts used to.

Suddenly the crowd starts cheering as Eben performs on stage. While everyone was screaming and having the time of their life Amaya observes her surrounding. It's not like the girl didn't like his voice it was ok but she wasn't the biggest fan of him and what he was singing same for Why don't we.

Daniel and her both know she isn't a why don't we fan though her boyfriend understands it the fans don't. In their opinion Amaya has to be Daniel's biggest fan which is bullshit. The band's songs just weren't her genre of music and she couldn't compare them with her top four favourite artist who are Shawn Mendes, Alicia keys, logic and Khalid.

Bored she walks out of the huge venue with Aaliyah by her side. The little girl was sweating due to her dance skills which were really adorable for a four year old. Smiling they walk around the rest of the building until they bump into Aspen who was selling the merchandise.

Worried Aspen asks why the girl wasn't watching the show and if she knows that her boyfriend was the one performing. Nodding Amaya answered that she was going for a little walk with her sister.

"Amaya there's something I need to show you but I don't want to jump into conclusions or be the reason for heart breaks but you have to see this" Aspen takes out her phone and unlocks it.

"Here" she hands Amaya her iPhone. Confused the taller brunette looks down but immediately after seeing the video she clenched her jaw angry.

"Do you know her?" Aspen asks pointing at the mysterious girl who's lips were locked with Daniel's. Sighing Amaya nods sadly. "That's my ex best friend having a make out scene with my boyfriend" she mumbles coldly.

"He's on break if you want to talk to him meet him backstage talk to Daniel and I'll take care of the little girl" suggests Aspen. Nodding she hands Aaliyah to Aspen and runs backstage looking for the boy.

She stops in front of a dressing room which had the initials D.S on them. With no hesitation she opens the door looking at the boy opposite of her who has red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"Daniel and Amaya are over period" she whispers sniffing.