forty-nine

2 years later

Two years had passed by and they both didn't talk in that time. Though Daniel tried his best the girl kept avoiding his calls. Till this day Daniel misses her but he doesn't know that Amaya has moved on. She found a boy who treats her like a princess. A boy who would never cheat on her like Daniel Seavey did.

Today Amaya and her boyfriend ,Mark, celebrated their one year anniversary. The 20 year old and Amaya were sleeping on his bed peaceful and quietly when suddenly her phone starts ringing. Five times to be exact and as it rings for the sixth time she answers the call.

" Amaya Please help." a familiar voice cries on the other line.

"Anna?" she asks confused sitting up. "Daniel he got into an accident he lost a lot of blood. He said you have the blood
type O please help him. Daniel might die" she sobs and that's when the girl stood up furiously.

Although she kind of hates her ex boyfriend she had to help. She couldn't let Daniel die.

"Text me which hospital you're at I'm on my way" she mumbles immediately waking up Mark.

"Could you take me to the hospital a friend of mine got into an accident. I have to give him blood" she beggs as she ties her hair in a little bun. Sleepy the boy on the bed nods while getting dressed in a black pair of jeans, a white sweatshirt and a black baseball cap.

"Love,I'll start the car just hurry up" he informs her and pecks her lips softly.
Amaya smiles while blushing lightly.
That boy she thought as she covers up her neck with foundation.

When she was finished she sits in the car showing Mark where he was supposed to drive to. Ten minutes later they arrive and walk to the intensive care unit where she meets a crying Anna and four sleeping boys.

"You actually came thank you so much" she smiles while hugging Amaya who was tired.
"Anna this is Mark and Mark this is Anna"
A nurse came up to then asking if Amaya was the one donating her blood. She nods nervous and follows the black haired nurse.

"Darling take a seat while I check if you have enough iron in your blood" the older woman orders. After checking if the iron in her blood was enough she sticks the needle into her arm aiming for a blood vessel. Succeeding she collects about a 250-450ml before she let's the girl go.

"How'd it go" Mark asks while pulling Amaya closer to his chest. She smiles looking into his chocolate brown eyes. "Well it was alright I got a chocolate chip cookie?" she questions while showing it off.

He chuckles and takes a picture of the girl who was posing. Amaya wraps her arms around his body trying to get some sleep One hour long they stay in that position.
Until a voice calls for Amaya to wake up.

"Do you want to visit Daniel" asks Anna. "Yes. Babe you  can go and start the car.
I'll be back in about ten minutes" she says.

"Alright" he replies kissing her forehead.
He walks in the opposite direction that leads him to the exit of the hospital. Once he's out of Amaya's sight she faces Anna.

"Room?" she questions nervously. Anna leads the way and her older friend follows her like a lost puppy. They both stand in front of a blue door looking at each other.

Breaking the staring contest Anna knocks on the door, letting herself and Daniel's ex in. The five boys were talking when they notice the familiar face. Immediately they leave the room with Anna behind them.

Slowly Amaya takes a seat next to his bed. "Thank you" he whispers looking into her eyes. The girl nods smiling at him worried.

"Your hair you dyed it peach pinkish. It looks amazing on you." he compliments. "Thank you" the girl replies chuckling. Her eyes wander around the room until she decides to look at his body and it's state.

"I saw your calls. Daniel you should stop" she tells him while placing her hand on his cheek. He shakes his head smiling widely. "No Amaya I can't you are the best thing that has happened in my life" he admits.

"Daniel I have a boyfriend"

"You moved on already?" he asks surprised.

"It's been two years Seavey" she informs him.

He nods sniffling while covering his face.
"I messed up so freaking bad" he cries silently trying to stay calm but failing.
"So did I" she replies tearing up.

"But I still don't get why you did that. Worst why she did it. She knew I went through so much when I was in school" mumbles Amaya.

"I did it because she showed me a picture of you and that Uriah boy. Of course I got jealous why wouldn't I. So I kissed her out of anger and stupidity" he admits

"No please don't tell me we actually broke up because you thought that I was dating Uriah behind your back" Amaya hopes.

"He's like a brother to me" she sighs.

"I wish I never met you in first place" he mumbles intertwining their hands.

"I've done a lot of crazy stuff because of you love" Daniel kisses her hand gently.

"You could have blocked me but you didn't" she says.

"I think i should leave" she stands up looking at him again before continuing.

"my boyfriend's waiting for me. Goodbye Daniel we'll probably not see each other ever again but I wish you and the four boys good luck with your music career" she speaks

"Amaya" he calls silently but the girl hears him calling her name and turns around. "Yeah?" she asks confused.

"I love you"

THE END