MALFOY!!!

Heyoooooooooooooooo. Ok I'll get to the story now.

Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle were standing in a huddle outside the classroom door with Pansy Parkinson's gang of Slytherin girls. All of them were looking at something I couldn't see and snickering. Pansy's disgusting face looked around excitedly around Goyle's broad back as Ron, Mione, Harry, and I approached.
"There they are, there they are!" she giggled, and the gang of Slytherins broke apart. I saw that Pansy had a magazine in her hands — Witch Weekly. The moving picture on the front showed a curly-haired witch who was smiling toothily and pointing at a large sponge cake with her wand.
"You might find something to interest you in there, Weasley!" Pansy said loudly, and she threw the magazine at Ron, who caught it, looking startled. At that moment, the dungeon door opened, and Snape beckoned them all inside.
We headed for a table at the back of the dungeon as usual. Once Snape had turned his back on them to write up the ingredients of today's potion on the blackboard, Ron hastily rifled through the magazine under the desk. At last, in the center pages, he found what we were looking for. Harry, Mione, and I leaned in closer. A color photograph of me headed a short piece entitled:
Heather Potter's Secret Heartache
A girl like no other, perhaps — yet a girl suffering all the usual pangs of adolescence, writes Rita Skeeter. Deprived of love since the tragic demise of her parents, fourteen-year-old Heather Potter thought she had found solace in her steady boyfriend at Hogwarts, pure blood Ronald Weasley. Little did she know that she would shortly be suffering yet another emotional blow in a life already littered with personal loss.
Mr. Weasley seems to be smitten with three girls, however. He is always seen with Hermione Granger, who has interest of three boys, Ronald Weasley, Harry Potter, and Viktor Krum.  She and Mr. Krum went to the Yule Ball together, and Mr. Krum asked her to visit him over the summer, saying he's never felt this way about another girl. It seems there are some obvious love triangles between Heather, Harry, Ronald, Hermione, and Viktor. Ron and Padma Partil went to the Yule Ball together. Why, one might ask, did he take her to the ball?
However, it might not be Mr. Weasley's doubtful natural charms that have captured these unfortunate girls' interest.
"He's really ugly," says Draco Malfoy, a handsome and vivacious fourth-year student, "but he'd be well up to making a Love Potion, he's got quite a few brainy friends, like Hermione Granger. I think that's how he's doing it."
Love Potions are, of course, banned at Hogwarts, and no doubt Albus Dumbledore will want to investigate these claims. In the meantime, Heather Potter's well-wishers must hope that, next time, she bestows her heart on a worthier candidate.

Ron was furious.
"How can she just say that I'm her boyfriend?" He whispers at us.
"Oh, Ron. Bug off. It's no big deal. She and Fred are together," Mione states obviously.
"If that's the best Rita can do, she's losing her touch," said Mione, still giggling, as she threw Witch Weekly onto the empty chair beside her. "What a pile of old rubbish."
She looked over at the Slytherins, who were all watching me and Ron closely across the room to see if they had been upset by the article. I gave them a sarcastic smile and a wave, and we started unpacking the ingredients we would need for their Wit-Sharpening Potion.
"There's something funny, though," said Hermione ten minutes later, holding her pestle suspended over a bowl of scarab beetles. "How could Rita Skeeter have known . . . ?"
"Known what?" said Ron quickly. "You haven't been mixing up Love Potions, have you?"
"Don't be stupid," Mione snapped, starting to pound up her beetles again. "No, it's just . . . how did she know Viktor asked me to visit him over the summer?"
Hermione blushed scarlet as she said this and determinedly avoided Ron's eyes.
"What?" said Ron, dropping his pestle with a loud clunk.
"He asked me right after he'd pulled me out of the lake," Mione stated.
"And what did you say?" said Ron, who had picked up his pestle and was grinding it on the desk, a good six inches from his bowl, because he was looking at Hermione.
"And he did say he'd never felt the same way about anyone else," Mione went on, going so red now that we could almost feel the heat coming from her, "but how could Rita Skeeter have heard him? She wasn't there . . . or was she? Maybe she has got an Invisibility Cloak; maybe she sneaked onto the grounds to watch the second task. . . ."
"And what did you say?" Ron repeated, pounding his pestle down so hard that it dented the desk.
"Well, I was too busy seeing whether you and Harry were okay to —"
"Fascinating though your social life undoubtedly is, Miss Granger," said an icy voice right behind them, and all of us jumped, "I must ask you not to discuss it in my class. Ten points from Gryffindor."
Snape had glided over to our desk while we were talking. The whole class was now looking around at us; Malfoy took the opportunity to flash POTTER STINKS across the dungeon at me.
"Well, I think I had better separate the four of you, so you can keep your minds on your potions rather than on your tangled love lives. Weasley, you stay here. Miss Granger, over there, beside Miss Parkinson. Miss Potter — that table in front of my desk. Other Potter, with Mr. Malfoy. Move. Now."
Furious, I threw his ingredients and his bag into his cauldron and dragged it up to the front of the dungeon to the empty table. Snape followed, sat down at his desk and watched me unload my cauldron. Determined not to look at Snape, I resumed the mashing of his scarab beetles, imagining each one to have Snape's face.
When class was over, I practically ran out of the dungeons to avoid Malfoy.
However- lucky me- I still found him. Alone this time.
"Where are your sidekicks," I sneer at him.
"Not here."
"What about your girlfriend?"
He scoffs at me. "I hate her. I only keep her around so she can do my dirty work."
I smirk. "Like what?"
"Never mind that. I just came to say that I'm sorry and I don't want to be avoiding each other." Malfoy sighs.
"Woah, woah, woah," I put my hands out in front of me. "Draco Malfoy, apologizing?"
"I was trying to be polite." He muttered.
"Okay, say what you were going to say."
"I- I think I like you."
My ears were ringing. How could Draco Malfoy like me? Surely I had heard wrong. "Excuse me?"
He winced. Crap, that came out wrong.
"Wait, you like me? Like, like me-like me?" I ask. He nods.
"Look, Draco, I'm with someone already- "
"What! Who?"
"Fred Weasley," I sigh.
"The weasel?!"
"Umm, yeah?"
"Okay, I'll give you a choice. Weasel or me. Choose."
"What? So I'm either friends with you, or dating Fred?"
"No. You're going to date either me or Fred. Choose wisely."
I scoff at him. "Well they we- "
"Let me finish that sentence for you." He leans in to me, and presses his lips to mine.
"- can be more than just friends." He says when he pulls away.
My heart is beating so fast, I think it might pop out of my chest. I shake my head, my eyes wide. Then, I do something unexpected. I slap him. Then ran away as fast as I can.
I ran to the Gryffindor tower (it was dinner) and ran up to my bed. I cried through all of dinner. Fred was probably worried, but I didn't care. I just needed to cry. I hate Malfoy, he's lucky all I did was slap him.
Then, Gin comes in.
"Heather?" I look up. She probably sees I've been crying. My eyes are most likey red and puffy, and I probably looked like shit. Thank God I hate mascara.
"Oh Merlin! What's wrong, Heather!" Gin looks startled.
I shake my head. "N- nothing."
"Don't pull that crap. I know something's wrong, now tell me."
"Promise not to tell. E- especially not Fred?"
"Oh God, what did you do?"
I explained everything, with a lot of tears involved. At the end she looked shocked.
"You have to tell Fred! You can't keep this a secret from him!"
"Yes, I can. And I will."
"You will what?" Someone asks. I look over by the door. It's Fred.
"Fred? H- How did you get up here?" I look down so he can't see my face.
"It's a simple spell really, you just- "
"We don't care, Fred. Heather- "Gin glares at me- "has something to tell you."
I glare right back at her. "No, I- "
"What is it?" Fred asks.
"Nothing."
"Oh yeah, nothing except the fact that Malfoy asked you out!"
"Gin!" I yell.
"What?" I look down again. This has to hurt Fred. And that, I think, is exactly why I didn't want to tell him.
I hear footsteps, then nothing. I look up. "Fred?" I whisper. He's not there. He's gone. Of course, he wants to beat up the git.i could stop him, or I could help him.
Why not both?
I run after him and find him walking towards the dungeons. "You won't stop me." He says.
"I know. I'll help, as long as no one gets hurt but Malfoy."
We find him standing against a wall. "I wondered when you'd show up. How'd you get over your recent breakup so quickly?"
We both stopped and looked at each other.
"Did you- " Fred starts, wide-eyed, but Malfoy cuts him off.
"Why yes, weasel, she did say yes." Fred scoffs at me.
"You believe that son of a bitch?!" Fred doesn't say anything.
I don't know what to say, so I just run. Back to Gin, I guess.

Fred's POV

I can't believe her. Did she seriously say yes to that git?
As if Malfoy could read my mind, he said "Yes, she did say yes. Then we kissed. She figured I actually had something to give her."
"Oh yeah, like what?" I knew his answer, but I wanted a reason to beat him up.
"Money," he smirked.
"Why her?" I blurt out.
"What?" The ferret looked taken aback.
"Of all the girls, why Heather?"
"Same reason as you, she looks good, and she's better than Parkinson."
I gape at him. "Seriously?! You like her just because she's pretty?"
"Yeah, and so do you. Or do you have better reasons?"
"Yeah, I do! She's funny and smart and an amazing prankster, and actually cares for her friends! She's nice, and pretty, and daring, and everything you're not! She's everything you could ever want in a girl!" It was then I realized something. Why would she say yes to Malfoy? He's a git, and she knows it. She turned him down. Malfoy just wants to be famous for dating the girl that lived. She likes me.
And what I realized:
I dont just like her.
I love her.
I am in love with Heather Potter.