Chapter Five

Before I could say anything to provoke him furthur, he had be by the front of the hoodie I was wearing. "You need to watch your fucking mouth." His words dripped venom as his fist tightly held my shirt. "What are you going to do about it? Beat the shit out of me? Ooo I'm so scared." I said sarcastically. Only there was truth behind the last part. I was scared, but I couldn't let him know that.

His fis let off another small explosion. 'Shit. I have really done it now...' I thought to myself. The smell of the singed fabric made me wrinkle my nose. "I am not going to be talked down to by a pipsqueak like you." He growled. He lifted me up slightly, just enough to raise my heels off the ground. "Got it?"

I knew it was a rhetorical question. I knew I wasn't supposed to answer. I knew he would probably leave if I just nodded my head.

At the same time, I am a dumbass who doesn't know when to stop. "No, I don't think I do. Can you repreat that?" I swear he was about to bust a blood vessel. "Enough of your shit!" he raise his voice and pressed me against the hallway wall. This position was weirdly enough becoming normal.

It was then when a brilliantly terrible idea had struck me.

I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned up on my toes, pressing my lips to his. It felt like an explosion of fireworks went off in my stomach. Our lips moved together, in a rough and passionate kiss. Sadly, it was cut too short for my liking.

Bakugou turned and shoved me away. I stummbled back and landed on my ass. He had a bright red blush across his cheeks. "What the fuck?! I'm not gay you fuckwad!" He announce angrily and stormed passed me and out the door, slamming it on his way out.

I laughed. My laughs slowly turned into small sobs as I just sat there. "Why am I crying?..." I mumbled to myself as I wiped my tears and stayed on the floor. A sting of rejection burned like a fresh emotional cut.

After a few minutes of sitting in the floor, I pulled myself together and dusted myself off. A heavy feeling sunk in my chest as I tried to put my mind to other things.

-

If I didn't want to go to school now, I definetly didn't want to go now. An overwhelming sense of dread filled me as I got ready and walked to school. My pace was slow, but Still fast enough to make it to class on time.

I had a feeling he wouldn't say anything about what had happened to anyone, but that didn't settle my nerves. 'I will just deny it if he mentions it.' I thought to myself. Ah, but what if he did mention it to the others in class. What would they think? What would they do? 'Surely they wouldn't do anything...'

-

My panic was short lived. The day went on as normal as any other, which was a relief.

Although, the day couldn't go on without anything happening.

After lunch, we were dismissed to the changing rooms so we could start the hero training courses.

"Be at the field in 5 minutes or everyone is running laps." Aizawa informed as everyone rushes from the classroom. Days he did this made it easy for me to change because it cleared out so fast.

As I exited the locker room, a rough grasp latched onto my arm. "Here we go again...'  I thought as I met a pair of burning ruby eyes

"What the hell was that yesterday?" Hostility laced his words as he squeezed my arm tighter. "Why? Do you want to do it again?" I joked and pulled away from his grip. "N-No!" He yelled. I laughed at how flustered he got so quickly.

"No need to get your panties in a bunch, Bakuhoe. I just did it to get you off of me." I said as I turned and left. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME?" He yelled and I started running.

"Congratulations, everyone was on time." I sighed in relief. "Although you will all still be running." The entire class groaned.

-

After what felt like an eternity, class was over and we were all dismissed to go home for the day. Most of the class were laying in the grass or with their hands on their knees, trying to catch their breath.

My body and lungs felt like they were on fire as I laid spread out in the grass. Maybe it was because the festival was so close that he was being extra hard on us, but today was brutal. 'Hopefully tomorrow will be easier..'

*Bonus Scene*  3rd person pov

Aizawa sat in the teachers office, scrolling through a student transcript as he was on the phone.

"Yes, thank you." He said as he set the phone back on the receiver.

"So what are you working on?" Present Mic bent over slightly as he looked at Aizawa's screen. He turned and looked at the louder male. "Do you think something is off, or strange, about (L/n) (F/n)?"

Present thought about it for a minute before he spoke. "Nothing stands out too much. He is pretty quiet and well behaved. I guess his voice is a little high but that changes." Aizawa nodded and clicked out of the transcript page.

With the new knowledge he now had, he knew what mistake had been made. He also now knew the lie that (F/n) had been living for the past few weeks at U.A.