1

Dear Zayn,

"She doesn't love you like I do,
She doesn't have my name,
However she tries to act like it
She'll never be the same"
She's not me

-Your Liam

Zayn POV.

I love Gigi. She's my life. She's so caring and nice to me. Of course she doesn't love me as much as Liam did. I'm satisfied with the amount of love she gives me though.

"Zayn, babe can we please go home?" she asks. I turn to her and smile. Gigi smiles back at me. "Babe what's on your mind?" Gigi ask with a light chuckle. "Nothing, lets go home" I say grabbing her hand and walking home.

{back at their home}

Gigi is currently in the kitchen starting dinner. I'm watching tv waiting on her to call me to eat. As I scroll through the tv Liam's favorite tv show is on. "Li-" I cut off quickly remembering that he isn't here anymore. She doesn't have his name.

Gigi walks into the living room"Dinner is ready." I nod and turn the tv off making my way to the dinner table. She has the plates and food served.

As we eat Gigi reaches over to me and wipes some food of the corner of my mouth. I smiles slightly and lower my head. Liam used to do that. Gigi always tries to be like Liam, but she'll never be the same.

{dinner has ended}

It's time for bed but before I go to bed I head to my house office. I have letter to sent out tomorrow morning.

Dear Liam,

She's not you.

-Zayn

I fold the letter and leave it on my desk for tomorrow. She's not him and she'll never be. Liam will always have a place in my heart and mind but right now it's Gigi.