Chapter 51 - Words is all it Takes

Another chapter today as promised! Lots of love x

Warning- Explicit Content!

Chapter 51

He makes short work of removing my underwear and I lie beneath him panting and shamelessly clawing at his back. I lift his t-shirt over his head and help him take it off. But when I reach for his jeans button, he stops me.

"No. I want to taste you."

Oh.

My toes curl and a wet warmth spreads out from between my thighs.

Words. Just words is all it takes from him to get me ready.

There is no need for foreplay. Our foreplay started an hour ago when he called me. We are both ready. We both knew where this was leading us to.

If it wasn't him pitching at my door, it would have been making each other come over the phone. Either way, we both need this.

He inches down to the slick spot between my legs. Hooking both my legs over his shoulders, he bends down and buries his face into my most sensitive area. He does not start slow. He dives right in. I instantly convulse and take in a sharp breath as he sucks me. His tongue and teeth lick and nip the lips of my vagina. I know I'm soaking there already.

He isn't gentle either. He need not be. I'm on fire. He tongue-fucks me, slipping his tongue in and out of me and biting down on the the soft, wet flesh there.

I cannot help the moans that escape me. This is far too intense. I bite down on my lip but I'm too far gone to care now.

Let Tina hear. I don't care.

My only concern now, is that she will knock on my door and disturb us and bring an end to this intense pleasure pulsing at my centre as Riaan licks me.

My thighs clench and I grind up to meet the demands of Riaan's tongue. All too quickly, as he bites down on me again, I shatter into an orgasm. I can do nothing else but clench my thighs around his neck and shudder as wave after wave of intense pleasure floods through me.

My legs slacken and I feel Riaan move away from me.

My eyes are closed. I'm sure I screamed out his name as I came. But I can't be sure. I concentrate on breathing evenly, relishing in the aftermath of my climax.

I hear the ripping of plastic and open my eyes to see Riaan slide a condom on to his erection.

Before I know it, his hands grab me and flip me over onto my stomach.

"On your hands and knees. This is going to be hard and fast."

Oh.

God, do I love it when he talks dirty to me...And with that commanding voice too...And the word baby that he uses on me...it melts me into a puddle inside.

I'm a feminist. Well, at least I think I am? I'm not so sure anymore...I shouldn't be liking this treatment of me by him. I shouldn't be so compliant to orders from any man so easily, or responsive to the endearment 'baby' of all things.

But when Riaan instructs me like this, calls to me and gets me ready for our coupling, my body reacts in ways I never imagined it could. His commands are a flame that turns me into molten wax, ready to to moulded into anything he wants.

I come undone and lie in a pool of my own heat.

Fuck it, his words are hot. I comply to his demand willingly. I pull myself up onto my hands and knees, anticipating- no,willing- what comes next.