Chapter 4: Prom Night

It's finally here. I'v been waiting for a month to go to prom. It's supposed to be the best night of my senior year. I have been on lots of dates with Dean since the night he asked. I wasn't his girlfriend yet. I wonder why he hadn't asked me yet? I wonder if we are boyfriend and girlfriend and I just didn't know it? Ugh, I guess I'll ask him about it later, but I have to get ready.

I woke up around 9. I took a quick shower and went to the nail place to get a mani-pedi. I got white with black sparkled tips. The price was $60 plus tip so I decided that I could do my own hair. I decided on a down look but wasn't exactly how to do it so i was winging it. I straightened it first then curled it to give it this look that was just absolutly amazing. Then I did my make up. I didn't want to over due it like some girls do. I put on a little foundation, eye liner, mascara, and a little bit of eye shadow and blush.

When I was finally done with hair and make up it was 530. Dean was going to be here any minute. I rushed changing into my dress and shoes. Just as I was slipping on my left shoe I heard a knock at the door.

"Dad? Will you get that? It's probably Dean!" I yelled through the house.

I went and checked on my make up and hair to make sure they worked with the dress. Thankfully they did. I put some lip gloss on and took a deep breathe and walked out. As I walked into the living room, you could tell Dean was speechless. He looked me up and down not saying anything. I guess thats because my dress was white with white sparkles on it. It was like a V-neck just covering my boobs and stomach. The only thing really holding it up was the the knot that was around my neck. My whole back showed.

I decided to embrace my five minutes of fame and turned around and back to Dean.

"Is it too much?" I asked nervously.

"No! You look so beautiful!" He said looking at me in a way he had never looked at me before.

"Dad, do you want a picture?" I asked.

"Of course, hon." he replied.

We got a couple of pictures with different poses then headed to Dean's Impala.

"Sorry I didn't get a limo." he said with an upset tone.

"It's fine! I'd rather take this beauty then a limo anyday." I said trying to make him feel better.

"Ok! Well lets go make a spin and head to prom."

When we finally arrived at prom, we found a spot to sit with Sage and her boyfriend Randy. They were playing a lot of rap songs so others could grind on each other. Dean could tell I was discusted by the dancing. I just didn't understand the point of it.

"Riley, wanna come with me to get some punch for all of us?"

"Sure."

We got the punch and sat back down and finally a song I actually knew came on. I grabbed Dean to go with me to the dance floor. When we got out there it was "Young Love" by Kip Moore playing and Dean just looked at me like he was mad at me for making him do it.

"Please dance with me this one song and then we can sit down the rest of the night."

"Ok Riley. Anything for you."

I could tell he didn't like dancing because he didn't think he was very good. Which in fact he is really good. We sat down and I thanked Dean for dancing with me.

As the night went on, we sat and talked and enjoyed ourselfs. When all of a sudden Dean disappeared for a few minutes.

"Where did you go?" I asked with a confused look.

"Riley, may I have this dance?" He asked as "I Don't Dance" by Lee Brice came on.

As we slow danced, it was like Dean became a master at dancing. When the song was over he pulled me even closer to him. Grabbing my hips and pulling them into his. He layed his forehead on mine. He leaned in kissing me like there was no tomorrow. When he pulled away, he kept his forehead on mine looking into my eyes.

"Riley, I love you!" he said.

I pulled away nervously and walked back to the table. I could tell I upset him again.

"Riley please don't walk away again." He said following me.

"Dean, I'm not running away. We just don't even have a label on what we are."

"Well, I would love it if you would be my girlfriend?"

I leaned in kissing him passionetly and resting my forehead on his, "Yes, Dean Winchester! I would love that!"

I had texted my dad saying I was staying at Sage's house and would be back sometime the next day. So Dean drove me back to his motel where his brother was staying as well. When we got there, Sam was still awake watching TV. Dean walked over to his dresser and pulled out two pairs of sweats and two shirts. My only problem was, I didn't have a bra and knew me and Dean would be awake for a few more hours. I changed into it anyway and went and sat on the couch.

After Dean changed he came and sat with me putting his arm around me. I layed my head on his chest like I was meant to be in his arms. After 30 minutes or so, me, Dean, and Sam decided to go to the diner that stayed open to get a late night snack.

When we got back to the motel, Sam changed into his pajamas, and went to sleep. Me and Dean decided to go to bed as well. He layed on his back opening his arms to cuddle. I layed my head down on his chest and rested my arm over his stomach. He was rubbing both my arms as we talked before we both passed out.

They were right. This was a night to remember. It was the night I decided to be Dean Winchesters girlfriend. It was the night I decided to lie to my dad so I could spend the night with Dean. It was the night I finally accepted, I was in love with Dean Winchester.