Chapter 5: Dean's Girl

I wake up kind of confused where I am. I feel someone wrap their arms around me and pull me towards them.

"Good morning beautiful!" Dean says with that sexy voice guys have when they just wake up.

"Morning!" I say as I squirm even further into Dean.

"What time is it?"

"730." I hear Sam say from across the room.

"Well, lets get comfortable and go back to sleep." Dean says and he lays his head on mine as we fall asleep again.

I wake up once again but this time its 12 in the afternoon. Dean is still holding onto me. He reminded me of a little kid with a toy bear that they never let go of. It was cute and I liked it. I turned to him watching him sleep. He slept so peaceful. He woke up finally and said,

"Why are you watching me sleep?" He said jokingly mad.

"I don't know. You are cute when you sleep." I said smiling him and then leaning in for a kiss.

"What are you talking about? I'm always cute."

He pulled me on top of him and then rolled over. He started to tickle me just so he could see my smile. Then he leaned down and kissed. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we made out. He grabbed my ass then rubbed his hands up and down my back. I just moved mine up and down his chest. Before anything could happen, we heard Sam unlocking the door. Dean jumped off the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Hey Sam. How are you liking school and everything." I asked just to avoid awkward silence.

"It's good. People just think I'm a freak though because I know the answers to all the questions the teachers ask." He replied looking upset.

"Don't let them get to you. They are only being rude because they need something to do while they fail their classes. Just ignore them as best you can and you should be ok!"

"Thanks Riley!"

When Dean got out of the shower, he came out with just a towel on. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He had a six pack and the water glistened off his chest. He saw me staring and just started laughing. He stopped long enough to throw me a wink and one of those half smiles guys do that make girls fall under their spell.

He came out dressed a few moments later. He asked Sam if he wanted to join us for lunch.

"Sure. Ill go get my shoes." Sam says getting up.

"Well we are going in like 30 minutes Sammy. I'm going to take her home really quick so she can get ready. Then we will swing by here and pick you up." Dean says.

"Oh ok." Sam says as we get up to leave.

I take Dean up to my room. My dad isn't home because he is at his girlfriends again. I hop in the shower trying to hurry. When I get out I realized I had forgot my clothes. I walk out with just a towel. I guess Dean gets to stare now, I think as I walk out to grab my clothes. Dean is staring but he isn't staring at my body (which is hidden by a towel) but he's staring at my face that had no make up and my hair wasn't done.

"What?"

"Nothing. I was just admiring my girl." he says as I start to blush.

I go back into the bathroom and put my clothes on and blow dry my hair. I didn't want to fix it so I just threw it up into a pony tail. I threw a little bit of make up on and then walked out. I motion to Dean so we can leave to go pick up Sam but he stays sitting on my bed. He looks at me and reaches his hand out. When I went back to grab it, he pulled me into his lap and our lips collided.

His tongue forces into my mouth exploring every inch. He pulls away resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you Riley. I just want you to know that."

I looked him in the eyes and brought my hand up to his face, "I love you too Dean!" as our lips collided together once again. He picked me up throwing me down on the bed. I could feel his buldge growing underneath his jeans. He slipped his hands under my shirt. I grabbed his arms pulling them out before he could get my shirt off and stopped kissing him.

"Not now Dean. We have to go get Sam."

"Sam can wait."

"How about this. I'll tell my dad to spend the night at Rhonda's and you can take me to dinner tonight and I'll give you some dessert after."

"Ok." he says getting off of me.

We go and pick up Sam and head to Applebees so we can eat cheap. Me and Dean share some wings and Sam had a salad. When we were done, I decided to pay for the meal since Dean was taking me out tonight. We drove back to the motel to hangout before Dean and I needed to get ready for our first date as an official couple.