Our Designers

King's P.O.V
I don't know how to feel anymore. I see my son who is with a girl. That I met on the streets. I also see my Jimin hanging out with to lovely ladies. Now Yoongi is playing the song that me and Lily used to listen to. I feel sad ,but at the same time happy. Feelings are rushing in, but I still stood strong.

Jim's P.O.V
I was with Namjoon when we heard mom's favourite song. I almost cried,but Namjoon said " Let's not make dad cry he is already hurt". I nodded and wipe my tears away. The thing that caught my eye is that Namjoon looking at a girl!!!(Jin is jelly) " So who is she Namjoon~~?" I said smoothly. "Ohhh she is my old friend that I haven't see in a while. She really is beautiful" he said shyly and firm. I was heart broken when I heard that. At least I know that Namjoon my BFF is now in love. I already have one, so might as well support him.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I see Hoseok hyung with Y/N noona. They are really like a couple. I still have my friend Yeri
Who helps we no matter what. Basically like a sister in a way. "Hey Jungkook your brother looks like he likes the girl right next to him" she said very cute voice. "I guess he fell for her" I said happily. I guess he did I think I also did. Wait what I like My BEST FRIEND!?!?
Tae's P.O.V
I was just chatting with my old friend Lizzie. She never changed after all those years.She is still the bubbly person that I ever met besides Hoseok and Mom. They were really like sunshine. To also see Hoseok with Y/N since Jimin told me about them. Now it's good to see Hoseok smiling for real not fake. Y/N really put a smile on his face. I can notice that she is slightly blushing when she is near hoseok hyung. She looks like and sound like a loving character.

King's P.O.V
"Hey Hoseok I am gonna tell the designers ok?" I asked Hoseok who is literally blushing, but doesn't notice an Y/N too. This is going to be easy then I thought it would I said to myself.
" Ladies and Gentlemen I have chosen the designers for my Boys it goes like th
1.) Namjoon-Lauren
2.) Jin-Aliyah
3.) Tae- Lizzie
4.) Jungkook- Yeri
5.) Yoongi- Jennie
6.) Jimin- Tzuyu
The last is Hoseok-Y/N
That are all the designers for each of my boys
Designers I will see you at the Grand hall"
I said and went to the Grand hall with my sons. Who were now asking questions about why I chose them with those specific girls. I can also tell Lisa Hoseok's ex is Jelly.