Can it really?!

Y/N P.O.V
I was going to get my morning breakfast. Until the king called me to talk to me about that newspaper.......
He told me I was gonna date HOSEOK?!?! I was jumping inside,but at the same time I was scared that I have to"Date" him. I didn't want to do this because I would always blush when I am around him. His smile will always MAKE ME BLUSH?! How can you not BLUSH with that smile. I just agreed to it since this was his first fake dating so I just better be good in acting.

Jennie P.O.V
I was a bit not ok with this fake dating,but I heard Hoseok has a crush on my sister. And my sister has a crush on him. I really wish they weren't this scared to confess their feelings. I mean I also can't confess my feeling to Yoongi. GOSH?! When can I do this. Y/N is lucky that she has to pretend date Hoseok. I have to agree that the king actually ships them. It was really obvious. I just wish I can confess to him.

Yoongi P.O.V
I was just talking to Jungkook, but I look somewhere else. My eyes were glancing over to Jennie. She is really pretty. I mean she really cares for her sister. They have like an unbroken bond. It will never be broken. What is this feelings now? I never felt like this to a person who isn't in the family. Is this what you call Love? I guess it is. Jungkook saw me looking at Jennie. He had that smirk that was saying GO TELL HER ALREADY! I am like no kidding. I was scared that she would reject me. I might not see her when this era is done,and we have to have new designers. I will miss her if that happens. I guess I will confess at a ball. I really want her to know, but I am to scared. I know that I am known to be someone who isn't scared, but I am. To reheated is very scary especially if you like that person. I really wish it can be.

Authors notes
Hello I am back. Well exams aren't done yet, but I have a lot of free time at my house. Instead of studying I wrote a story. I am sorry that this part is to short. I will make the other ones longer. That I you for staying and reading this. See you at the next chapter!!!!

 See you at the next chapter!!!!