Chapter One

Reader

" I'm so proud of you sweetie! " My mom pulled me for a big hug while I struggled to get on my new clothes "Because Your a Very Smart girl we are having a big celebration after your day at the school!" She squeaked excitedly, I groaned when I looked at the mirror,my butt will get exposed to this short skirt ugh!

I turned to my mom while putting on a very short shorts " Thank You Mom but I don't think We need that, a little celebration will work out for me. I'n not a Validictorian afterall " I replied. She pouted then gave me her newly bought bag for me " Even Though! You need a celebration, I'll let Lucas know " She hurried out of my room and that gave me a thought. Lucas . Lucas my brother who left for London...

That thought gave me creeps, I doubled check my stuff before I zip up my bag,The first day of school feels like entering a new world. "Hey Mom! I'm going now! I'm going to be late " I shouted because our house is so huge and my mom can't hear that much, "Okay Darling! Invite your new friends too!!" She replied. Friends..I hope..

Victor

" Oh,there's a scholar in the campus " I murmured while checking the papers in my desk,as a student council president I was expected to follow the rules and act as a decent person, Who the hell cares about the rules? As long as I am in this title,the school is mine, I smiled at the thought. "Oh really?" I was startled when I heard a mocking voice, Axel. I stared at him as if he was reading my mind and I was right he was.

Axel Blaze, The Campus Heartthrob,The Campus Casanova,The Campus Playboy,The Love Murderer and The Vice President of the Student Council,He was good at reading minds especially when you are desiring yourself. "I wonder what the scholar looked like?" Axel asked while taking a seat infront of me, I just raised an Eyebrow "Who knows? And I don't care" I replied and continued to focus on the papers I was holding " Victor Blade, The Campus Bad Boy, The Campus Cold Heart, The Campus Dark Cupid and The President of the Student Council,will he be mesmerized to the scholar's angelic face?" Axel teased while leaning at me I was about to speak but he moved my face to the window near my table,Below I saw the Campus Gate opened and A girl entered the Dean opened her arms to give the girl a big hug. Hazelnut Hair,Snow White Skin,Fair Face,Silver Eyes...The Scholar. My chest started to beat what was happening?

Hello Readers!
Please Comment "Continue" If you want me to continue and if you liked the story! OMG!! I'm excited to mention your names in the following chapter (i guess)