Chapter Two

Reader

I can't believe this, I'm actually inside! Does that make me like an overreacted person? Everyone's being fancy, I like how the girls styled their uniform and me? I look like a potato..

My eyes wandered around,mesmerized by the stunning walls and marble floors until...

UGH!!

Someone bumped into me,the impact was so hard the girl fell to the floor " OMG! I'm so so sorry " I apologized as i offered my hand, the girl quickly arranged her hair; chubby,redhead,freckled face,green eyes " It's okay, it usually happens all the time but this is unexpected " she took my hand as she quickly fixed her glasses, I raised an eyebrow " What do you mean? "

" People in here don't mind each other if you're not close to them, if they bumped you they'll just walk away, that's why I'm used to it but It's my first time to encounter a student like you helping a creature...like me? " She said with half amazement. The next thing I knew we were walking together and talking about how we feel inside the campus.

" My class is in F-1, you can go fetch me after class so we can eat together..and oh! what was your name again? "

" It's (Y/N) but you can call me (Your NN) "

"Okay,( Y/N ) See ya! I hope you won't feel discomfort in your class,some say that the student body president and vice president is in that class,so beware" she laughed while doing those creepy jiggly finger thingies

" See ya, Natalie " I waved at her goodbye and took the elevator to 6th floor.

Natalie explained that this school has 18 floors, she also helped me finding my class, I guess I found a new friend quickly.

I mean, I don't need popular girls to befriend me, as long as their personality is not nasty I'm cool.

I was standing infront of the classroom and I felt a large lump in my throat,why do I feel nervous anyway?

" You must be Ms. (Y/N) " a beautiful woman stand before me with 3 text books in her hands " Oh sorry! I forgot to introduce my self, I'm Mrs. Karina Dasovich, The adviser of class V-3 " she smiled,her smile somehow makes me comfortable and less nervous

" Yes, I'm (Y/N), It's nice to meet you Ms.Dasovich " I said with a smile. " I think we should enter the class now, and continue this chitchat afterwards " she said and opened the door.

As I entered, I regret that I entered here, No...This some kind of a mix up...I can't be..Mixed up with the boys!!

| * screaming intensifies * |

" Class this is (Y/N) the new student of Solaria University,You may be wondering why is she mixed up with you,well, this is just the only class she could fit in" Karina smiled while I covered my whole face with my bag.

Seriously?!

" It's quite okay,Karina, We expected her anyway "

" Yeah, I mean, What could go wrong? "

"What's happening in here?" Someone entered the room, my heart starts to beat fast ; who is he?

| Kawaii Author |

May I have your attention pleaseヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ I just wanna say I'm Cute(*^▽^*) Just Kidding!

I'd like to thank RoxyFlora for voting on my story, It's my first time! Please support me with all of your heart ( half of it )

Next Update in Thursday ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
Please follow me in Instagram : Sakura_saint

Bcuz i'm creating a new cover for "Rivalry"