chapter four

I looked around, it was amazing! I glanced at Zoe, she looked away. She was obviously not telling me somthing, somthing important. "Well, she exclaimed, I bet you're wondering about this place, am I right?" Yeah I am! I said, well confession time! Leo and I are not normal she explained. We are what some people call prodigies. wow okay I was in awe, this weird girl and scrawny boy are prodigies? well okay then I'm a lobster. I was suspicious, alright, a hint of disbelief in my voice. well Leo is a genius at anything math,reading,language, and historical. Leo said somthing in another language, I later found out was "she's right!" in Japanese. I looked at Zoe, what ate you a genius at? I questioned. well I can hack any computer in the world, or any object of technology for that matter. phones, laptops, clocks, anything really. I'm also an expert at all instruments, she looked quite pleased with herself. well why do you want to hang out with me then? Zoe looked puzzled, because I like you of course. I rolled my eyes, well do your parents know about all of this? I asked gesturing to the huge room. well no she said, what?! I asked. well yeah Leo and I built it by ourselves, she looked around. well I am a lobster than I thought.