crazy. ♢ kian

song - beware by big sean
*
you and kian had dated on and off since high school. you had recently been with him for a year and a half. rumors started flooding in that he was with franny and it was too much for you. one night you questioned him about the rumors and why were there so many of them. 'i don't know y/n, just something to cause problems' was his response every time. one day you were driving to his house and him and franny were outside. you watched as she was leaving. he looked around him and then kissed her goodbye. your heart shattered. you had been hurt and broken by kian before but not like this.

you watched as she drove away and you pulled in. kian seen you and smiled. that caused the blood in your veins to boil. 'hey baby' he smiled at you.
you walked up to him and smacked him. 'fuck you' you stated. you drove away but knew that wouldn't be the end of things. you texted kian 'we're done forever, don't ever try again' his heart shattered while reading the message.

when you said it was over
shot right through my heart
why you let these hoes tear what we had right apart?

it was midnight and you had drove back to kian's house. you had taken the key he had given you to his house and engraved the words 'beware a women with a broken heart' on the hood of his car.

-
karley

(this was trash)