Make sure to water your plance

Forewarning, there will be smut.
Enjoy.

You race through the halls as lasers are shot at you, space pirates were taking refuge in the abandoned ship you found.
"You'll make a great meal." One says as he chases you. Hitting a button on the wall the door closes behind you, blocking the pirates from you; allowing you to rest for a minute. 
"(Y/n), are you there? Answer me." You hear Keith's voice in your ear.

"Yeah I'm fine. These damn space pirates are hard to lose."

"Make your way down the hall, we will meet you there." Said pidge.

"Okay."
As you walked down the walls opened up to a great room, and the others were already there. Keith wrapped you up in his arms.
"God, don't do that. What have I said about leaving my side?" He gave you a stern look.

"I'm sorry, I get into action when I see an enemy." You give a small smile.

"You're so reckless." He sighed and ruffed your hair.

"She learned it from you." Lance laughed.
All of a sudden loud bangs could be heard, you circle up and prepare for what is to come.
"Is it the pirates?" Lance asked.

"I had their biorhythms on my scanners, but now their just gone." Answered pidge.

"What do you mean gone?"

"They abandoned ship?"

"No, all the pods are still in the hangers, they disappeared." The banging stopped. It was so quiet you could hear a mouse fart. Then the airlock of a door sounded, and it opened. You look down the hall and see purple tentacles whipping through the air and coming right for you.
"Shit run."

"What the hell are these things?" Keith breathed out as he ran.

"Their tentacles dude, and I don't want to be grabbed by those things, I've seen enough hentai to know what they will do." Said lance.

"Really not the time to hear about your web browsing." Pidge said annoyed.
One of them grabs your leg and pulls you down, you cut it off only to have the piece still on your leg. "Ew what the fuck." You wiggle it free and start running again. Making it to the escape pods, shiro, lance, pidge, and hunk were already in one. You dodge the tentacles and run to another one. Holding your breath and staying absolutely still.
Keith falls as he gets to the pod, "come on get in." He jumps in and the airlock door closes cutting off a bit of the slippery purple worm. He sits up and hugs you, the pod door closes and you are ejected out into space. He guides it back to the red lion, the others have safety made it to theirs as well and you all go back to the castle.

"Okay, next time we find a broken down ship, let's just leave it." Said lance as he paces back and forth waving his hands.

"We'll take more precautions, next time someone might need our help." Said shiro.

"Anyway, lance. We need to talk." Pidge grabbed his ear and pulled him out of the room back to hers.

"Oh I feel sorry for him." Hunk looked sympathetically at the door.

"Pidge is not going to like what she finds on his web browser. I've accidentally saw my brothers before. Weird shit dude." You cringe as you remember.

"What kind of stuff?" Hunk asked.

"You can ask lance that, I don't even want to remember it anymore."

You go take a nap and as your walking to your room you pass by pidge's and hear noises. You stop and listen and realize just what kind of noises they were. Your jaw drops and you cover your mouth as you stifle a laugh and hurry off to your room.  (Insert montage of lance, pidge, and hunk playing with the sentries)
*writer dies from writers block.*😵
😆😆😆😆

Haha just kidding, I'm gonna do a smut scene. So just warning you now. Let's get smutty.

"Lance why would you need to look at that stuff? You're dating me, right?" Pidge said with tears threatening to fall.

"Of course I am. I haven't looked at that stuff since we got together, I swear."

"Really? So you haven't been looking at furry stuff, or bdsm?" She said as she read his history, of which he never thought to delete.

"No I haven't."

"Do you honestly like that stuff?"

"I mean it looks awesome, I've never done anything like that though."

"Would you like to? She tilted her head down and looked at him over her glasses very sweetly. His face turned red and he covered his mouth and nose, assuming he would get a bloody nose.
"Pidge, do you, want to try it?"

"Well don't you? I want to explore everything about you, even your weird interests."

"Pidge." He closed the gap that was between them and held her against him. Grabbing her thighs he picks her up so she's eye level with him and kisses her passionately. He presses her to the wall, she wraps her legs around him tightly and he lets go so he can play with her hair. He takes her wrists against the wall and starts to bite and kiss her neck and small Moans come out of her.

"Lance." She whimpers. He spins around and practically throws her to the bed, his eyes began to fill with lust.
"P-Katie." He whispered into her ear. Her heart raced in her chest when she heard him speak her real name. He kissed and touched her, lips trail down her torso as she realized her pants were already off.

She let out moans as his tongue danced across her skin. Then he got up and took his clothes off, she stared at him in amazement. "You like what you see?" He smiled.
She smiled seductively at him and curled her finger in a 'come here' fashion, and he crawled on the bed and leaned over her.
"Are you ready?" He asked. She nods her head and smiles. He pressed into her, once she's adjusted to him, he pumps into her making her moan louder each time. They went from missionary to doggy style to her riding him. They were both in pure ecstasy, becoming moaning messes until they climax together.
She fell off him and curled up against him intertwined her fingers with his and slowly fell asleep.

**** I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry to those that didn't. Oh whale. ****