Revali x reader pt.2

|I don't know what I'm doing with my life anymore, but I guess I'm doing something|

Your p.o.v

"Revali!!! *Hard ass breathing* you...ass" I said through my breathing. This dude flew all the way to Hyrule Castle- all the way from rito village- without stop. That bastard.

"Oh I'm sorry (Y/N), I couldn't hear you over how great I am" he said with the most cockiest smirk I've ever seen.

"So this is how you repay me for helping you yesterday!?!?" I was furious! And he knew to, because when I snapped he got scared and reached for his bow.

"Oh, don't act like tha-" I cut him off. "SHUT UP! you know hylian stamina is far less than rito stamina, plus you know how many monsters I had to fight!? You can't say I can't act like this, because I have every right to!" I yelled and stormed off into the castle, where I saw Zelda and link talking. They stopped when they saw me.

"Oh, hello (y/n), did you get Revali to calm down?" Zelda asks me. I nod and walk to her side.

"So, what is needed of us today?" I ask she looks to me and says,

"We are going to find the lake of strength" she says, "but first we must wait for everyone." I nod and we sit, I'm surprised revali hasn't came in yet. 

~Time skip because of writer's block~

Why, why out of all people I have to be paired with him. Luckily, revali hadn't said a thing, but I guess luck wasn't on my side.

"Hey, (y/n), I'm sorry. It was childish of me to do that to you. I understand if you don't forgive me-" I cut him off, again. "I do, just don't go on making a speech" I said, turning around giving him a smile.

I could of sworn I had seen him blush.

"I'm glad," he started "BUT IM NOT FINISHED!!!" He yelled, which made both of us almost die of laughter. God how did I get so lucky to have a friend like him.  (no one would say that)

~Time skip to rito village because I'm lazy~

Today was amazing, even though we didn't find the lake, we still had an amazing time wandering around. It was getting late when we reached Rito village, so revali said I could stay with him. And to apologise even more he made dinner.

"So (y/n), I have a question" he said finish his dinner. "Shoot" I said. (Heh, get it, because revali uses a bow and arrow..yeah I'll stop)

"Why do you hang around me?" He asks. Oh God.

"I do because your my best friend, no matter how much of an ass you are" I say and we laugh.

Suddenly, a cold ass breeze comes in, and it stays like that. I look to revali, shivering.

He opens his arms, (wings?)
Signaling to come cuddle with him. You blush and start to cuddle, this is nice.

"Hey (y/n), can I tell you something?" He asked. I nod.

"Well, how do I put this. I  love you, (y/n)" he says, nonchalantly. I blush even more than I was. "I love you to" I say, pushing my face into his chest. He laughs and rubs my back.

"You're to cute" he says and fall asleep, smiling. You smile and fall asleep to.

God, how did hate become love? You'll never know.

|And I'm done, god writer's block is hitting me hard! My spring break is almost over and I won't be able to make oneshots so often, I'm terribly sorry, but I have alot of stuff to do. Hope you enjoyed this. 622 words|