Losing it

Your thighs parted for him as his hand painfully slowly painted up to your hips. You rolled them in response, already biting back a moan and he relished in the look on your face. He knew you were already wet for him, and as much as he wanted to drive into you and be rough, he wanted you begging even more. He'd have you soaked before he even grabbed your wet folds. Hands pawing at your breasts now, he tore the lace with ease and released them without warning.
You shot up, "hey, that was expensi-"
"Shhhhh," he pushed you back down forcefully and brought a nipple to his mouth.
He sucked and flicked the bud with his tongue while rolling the other one greedily between his fingers. Your protest turned into a melodic hum of pleasure, you're sure he could feel the heat pooling from your chest. Your hands ran through his loose golden hair and down his back to feel his tight muscles. He bit at the flesh of your breast hard enough to make you sharply inhale through your teeth.
The way you were writhing under him had him more than ready for you. He leaked a small trail of pre-cum on her thigh when he pressed the tip into her flesh. You couldn't deny the fantasies you had about him, it was only natura you both being employed by the station. Always working late together. Always so close. Always watching each other's every move, every breath, every sigh.
"Touch me," you whispered softly.
The words dipped from your lips like honey and you felt his cock twitch against your thigh in response. This is what he had been waiting for. He licked back up to your neck while his hand tore your panties free. The cool breeze grazing your sensitive wet slit causing a shiver to roll deep in your body.
"You're going to pay for th-ah," you broke into moan.
His fingers were grinding down on your sensitive clit and you arched towards the ceiling in response. He loved how desperate you suddenly were, how desperate he made you. You wanted to be filled by his fingers, wanted to push and rock yourself onto them until you came, Mic could feel it.
"Like this?" He whispered seductively as he inched a finger inside of you.
"Yeah, m-more please."
He continued until you were stretched over his two digits, pressing into you down to the knuckle and pumping rhythmically. He rubbed ebbing circles against your throbbing spot and you clawed at his back and arms.
Mic smirked.
He knew he was good, but Jesus it was everything to watch you unravel at his fingertips, knowing he could have you cumming for him whenever he wanted you to.
"Stop being a tease and put it in," you commanded through desperate pants.
"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you," he flicked your clit with his thumb and chuckled darkly.
"Ah, you know you did," you huffed in response.
"What is it you want?" he curled his fingers into you once more.
"This," you gripped his cock and smiled at his moan.
"You want me inside of you?"
"Please," you whined, "God, Hizashi. Please, I want you," You rolled your hips and watched as he licked his lips like a predator with his cornered prey, his eyes glazed over with primal lust.

"I love the sound of you begging," he growled.
He pulled his fingers from you and grabbed the condom from his pants pocket on the floor before expertly tearing it open with his teeth and rolling it one in one swift motion. He walked back over to you, re-positioned himself, dragging you by the hips towards his cock that was now teasing your wet entrance. He pushed himself inside, counting inch by inch until he filled you completely. Shit she feels good, she was so tight and wet for me. Hizashi bit his lip at the thought.
At first he barely moved. He wanted to punish you, wanted to tease you through this and leave you crying out for friction. You wrapped your legs around his hips in an effort to pull him in but he fought your thrusts. Eventually he worked himself up, pounding into you faster and faster. You were grasping at his hair and arms, trying to pull at anything you could.
You were starting to get loud and he covered your mouth with his hand, he didn't know how long he could last with you like that. He had a firm grip on your delicate breasts, kneading them and licking them. You pulled him to your lips for a deep kiss, breathing heavy into each others mouth as he slammed into you hard and furiously.
He slowed his pace once again.
In a swift motion he peeled your back from the table and pulled you into his lap. He wanted to hit you deep, control you with his arms.
"Fuck," you threw your head back as he lowered you back down onto himself hard.
He was hitting your sweet spot just right. Your walls were closing in tight around him and he could feel your release approaching fast. He eased the pace down, rocking it slow and steady now. You were growing aggressive with him the more he denied your release. He lost count of how many times he brought you to the edge only to drag you back again. You tightened your legs around his hips in an effort to set the pace for yourself but he was too strong. You both were fighting for control but Mic was winning.
"Mic, please," You begged breathlessly.
"Not until I say."
He rolled slow inside of you for a while longer, until he felt you were ready. Holding you firmly again he bounced you faster onto his cock, giving you the rough fucking you had been begging for. You were holding each other close as he pounded your walls. Your soft coos and pants in his ear and the smell of both your sweat was about to do him in. He felt the hot coil inside him about to release. You were a quivering mess and the pressure of your warm walls tightening around him was more than he could take.
"I'm gunna c-cum," he panted into your neck.
"Me too," you nodded, grinding your hips down into him, "cum for me."
He bit down on the tender flesh between your neck and shoulder. Your nails dug into his back, drawing searing hot lines in his flesh as you both rode out your orgasm together. He shot inside her forcefully, letting her roll on his sensitive cock until he emptied everything out. You both sit there shuddering from exhaustion and from the breeze in the room, you felt his arms holding you against him, "Don't... move...." he heard him pant softly between breaths as he carefully stood up with you and his now limp cock slowly slipped out of you, you shuddered and let out a small moan then sighed softly. You heard him chuckle and placed you on the now cool table, he carefully cleaned you up and dressed you delicately before doing the same for himself, you watched as he lit a cigarette and began his routine to the trashcan as the lights flickered on with the familiar fluorescent buzz.