Call Me Pretty and Nasty

Ship: Jenlisa (Jennie x Lisa)

Genre: Smut

Summary: Jennie gets bored and Lisa suggests to play strip poker. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Sunday afternoon and Jennie was alone at the dorm, missing her fellow members, especially her girlfriend, Lisa.

The latter had gone to buy food for both of them while Rosé and Jisoo had insisted on giving the couple the day alone at home to get a bit of privacy.

Jennie sighed as she looked at the time on her phone for the nth time in the last minute. Lisa had left about twenty minutes ago, what was she doing taking that long? The older girl was really starting to miss her girlfriend's tender kisses and cuddles.

Just as she was about to call her Lisa, the concerned pushed the door open, her arms full of Asian delivery foods.

-Bae! Jennie called out, jumping from her chair to go hug her lover.

-Hey, cutie~

Jennie smiled but then pouted as Lisa pushed her back to walk to the table, putting down the food.

-What took you so loooong? I missed you... The older girl whined, resting her head on her girlfriend's shoulder, her lower lip hanging out in the cutest pout.

-I'm sorry baby, the place was crowded.

Jennie nodded in understanding and Lisa got up to pick two plates, giving one to her beloved.

They ate while talking to each other about pointless things, just enjoying the other's company.

After about thirty minutes, they were both finished and Lisa placed one of her arms on Jennie's back and the other under her knees, getting up with her lover in her arms.

The brown-haired girl giggled, wondering just what was going on through Lisa's mind.

-What are you doing, babe?

-I'm going to cuddle you until you beg me to stop. Lisa whispered in her girlfriend's ear, rubbing her nose against Jennie's neck.

-As if that's ever going to happen...

Lisa smiled brightly as she walked them to their shared room, knocking the door open with a kick. Then, she threw Jennie on the bed playfully and crawled up next to her.

-You know, you're really cute, miss Manoban.

Jennie chuckled, her cheeks slightly burning at her lover's words.

-You're cute too with your precious smile, little maknae. The older girl teased, extending her hand to pinch Lisa's cheek.

-Aish, don't tease me, Unnie~

Jennie smiled at her girlfriend, making the latter bring her closer to her chest, the brown-haired girl's face now really close to Lisa's.

-Do you want to kiss me, Lisa? Jennie asked teasingly and her sweetheart nodded, smirking.

-You know I do. The blond-haired girl said and bent down to give a small peck on the other's nose.

Jennie pouted.

-That's not fair. She whined, making Lisa chuckle.

The older girl then raised her head and placed her hands on her lover's cheeks, bringing their lips together into a slow and loving kiss.

Lisa smiled into the kiss and tilted her head to deepen it, her hands resting on Jennie's hips protectively.

-You know, I'm really glad Rosé and Jisoo chose to let us have the day for ourselves here at the dorm. It feels nice being all alone with you like this.