Icepaw

Clan Name| Icepaw

Age| 10

Gender| Male

Sexuality| Questioning, but probably bisexual

Clan| Moonclan

Rank| Apprentice

Scent| Rain mixed with a sea breeze

Species| White Tiger

Human Looks

|

Ice stands at 4'4, with a messy, dirty blond hairstyle and blue eyes

Ice stands at 4'4, with a messy, dirty blond hairstyle and blue eyes. Obviously, due to him being so young, he's not exactly the most muscular guy in the world. He always seems to kind of have a mischievous look on his face, as if he's gonna cause trouble. Honestly, he probably will.

Human Personality| Ice is simply a trouble maker. Ever since he was young, he caused some sort of trouble, one way or another. Whether it was simply leaving a den when he wasn't supposed to, or trying to explore outside of camp, he always managed to cause something to happen. Despite this, he does know when it's the time to be serious and get down to business -Well, more or less- He just kind of has the habit of doing something reckless. Even so, he is kinda smart, on the occasion. Though that seems to clash with his stubbornness and recklessness at times. One moment he'll try and think something through, the next he's off doing something stupid. Honestly, you never know with him.

Big Cat Looks|

 Ice, obviously because he is only ten, is a rather small tiger

Ice, obviously because he is only ten, is a rather small tiger. Of course, he'll grow, but still. His fur is rather fluffy and has a clean, solid white to it. His stripes are a dark grey at the moment, but will become black as he grows older. His eyes are an icy-blue color, and his tail is short and fluffy. Basically, he's a big ball of fluff.

Inner Cat Personality| His inner cat, despite him still being young, is rather vicious. He's a lot more defiant and stubborn, and can have a bit of a temper and attitude problem. Not only that, but but he's a lot less social than he usually is. Still, he can still be playful in this form, simply being because of his age.

Skills| Because he doesn't know much, he doesn't have much skill at the moment. However, he can run pretty fast, even though his legs are...well, kinda short at the moment. Eventually, he'll be pretty decent in combat, and can swim well now.

Theme Song| It's Time, Imagine Dragons

Crush| None

Soulmate{s}| Currently Unknown, but open

Mate| Nope

Parents|

Mother - Petalstream (desceased)

Father - Frostscar (desceased)

Littermate{s}| Idfk none unless someone wants to be his littermate

Kits| Nopeeeh

Backstory| Icepaw had a pretty normal life growing up, but when he was 5, both of his parents were killed by presumably SunClan. Since then, he always wants to try and get stronger, wanting to make his parents proud and stuff.