Guardians RP

"Don't try and explain yourself to idiots. You're not the fuckface whisperer."

Name: Logan Ace Hunter

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Role: Guardian

Season: Summer

Faceclaim/Looks:

Personality: Being in the Summer Kingdom is quite fitting for Logan, to be honest

Personality: Being in the Summer Kingdom is quite fitting for Logan, to be honest. The teen has a fiery hot temper, and isn't afraid to show that he's angry. He's also quite stubborn, refusing to give up, which can be either a good or bad thing. Logan can also be brutally honest, which typically doesn't work in his favor. Obviously, he doesn't care. He just tells it how it is. He's also quite cold and rude at times, not particularly liking to be around people. Because of this, he can also be pretty quiet, though he will still speak up pretty quickly if he believes something different. It's also a reason he has a habit of trying to work alone. He doesn't like to trust people, and when he's in a group, he seems to be constantly on edge, while also itching for a fight. He kind of also has a habit of getting into unnecessary fights, but he still enjoys them. Logan is a rather violent person, and is always looking for something to happen.

However, despite this, Logan is also rather smart. He's quick on his feet, and can usually come up with some sort of plan in a sticky situation.

Strengths:
- Quick on his feet
- Kinda smart
- Decent fighter
- Good at planning things

Weaknesses:
- He hates water/He's not a great swimmer
- Also not too fond of heights
- His stubbornness
- His recklessness and his temper
- His seemingly inablity to work well in groups

Backstory: Growing up, Logan had a pretty normal life. He had a kind mother and father, along with two little siblings that were always a nuisance, yet he loved them dearly. However, even when he was a child, he was always quite cold and distant from people, not having many friends and just not socializing much in general. He just didn't like people, it seemed. His parents tried to get him to go out more, though it didn't always work. He didn't like people, and it seemed like people didn't like him. This caused him to develop such a nasty temper and intense stubborness, not wishing to have to deal with more people's crap. At 14, his father died from sickness, which caused his mother to become quite the workaholic. This obvious meant he had to take care of his siblings, which made him angrier. Not because he had to take care of them, but because of his mother's behaviour. Eventually, he left the home, though constantly came every other day to check on his siblings.

"

Pretty sure I've spent about a third of my life saying, "What the fuck is wrong with people?""