1

"Yachty is knocked," I say putting him into view for half a second. "The flights only 2 and a half hours too."

I started to read some of the comments.

"Where are we going?" I read. "I'm taking him on a little baecation to Cancún for his 21st."

"C, what are you doing bro?" Miles mumbles in a raspy voice, barely opening his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," I pout.

"It's cool. Let me get a kiss," I placed a light peck on his lips.

"Okay not too spicy for the live mister," I giggled.

"Mhmm, y'all little horny kids would love to see something," he adds. "Especially what we're gonna do when we get to the hotel."

"Miles!" I squeal. "Don't say that."

"Cordelia finna get this foreign dick."

"It's not foreign cause we're in Mexico. It's still attached to yo ugly ass," I joke.

"Nigga yo mama."

"Nigga yo Granny." I giggled. "Why are y'all so mean to each other?"

"Cause she don't love me so I'm an easy target. You see she be starting it."

"I don't love you?" I squinted my eyes and glared at him. "You know that's a bold face lie."

"I love you, with yo fine chocolate ass," I licked his face and he wiped it off so I did it again.

"Don't be wiping yo cheeks like I got cooties or something!"

"Maybe you do, you never know."

"If I had cooties you'd already have them too. Don't play me." I tried to lick his face again but his tongue caught mine, trying to do too much.

"Yeah I'm ending this live so I can deal with this man. I'll talk to y'all later."

"Finally," he scoots closer to me, kissing on my neck. "Imma have you to myself all week."

"We gotta enjoy this because when we get back we have everything to do. Plus we won't be alone until our honeymoon."

"Mrs. Cordelia McCollum," he says. "That sounds sexy as fuck."

"It's cause she is," I flip my hair dramatically. "She's the baddest bitch in the game."

***

The flight was quickly over and for some reason we could not find our driver anywhere.

"I'm so confused," I glance around. "I guess we should just get a taxi-"

"Oh my gosh, Yachty?" A girl yells, making me stop. I turn my body back towards Miles and the next thing I knew it was some female with her arms thrown around his neck.

Her hair was bleach blonde, she was kinda tall and had a big ass set of boobs.

"¿Donde has estado mi amor?" She rocks from side to side. 

Damn the bitch really got some nerves, Miles sure the hell don't know any Spanish but I do.

"Huh?" He says, looking at me.

"Where have you been my love, it's been years," she says.

"Alyssa?"

"Do I really look that different?" She steps back, dusting her dress off.

Miles looked at me again but I was straight chilling, standing off to the side.

"No..."

"Oh, thank god. I was gonna say the only thing new about me is my tits."

"I have to go now, my girl and I have to check into our hotel," he says.

"Okay!" She says, hugging up on him again. I here her whisper-yell in his ear. "Hit me when she's not around. I'll let you take a dip in the water."

She bounces off so I grab my suitcase and head for the exit.

"Baby!" Miles calls, following quickly behind me.

"Huh?"

He didn't say anything and I knew it's because he didn't know what to say.

"You used to fuck her huh?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry, don't get mad."

"Mad? You know I'll never get mad over a hoe throwing herself at you."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let her do and say all that, I just didn't realize who she was. I kinda thought she was a fan. You might not be upset, but I still apologize because I know if that was flipped I'd be mad. I let her disrespect you."

"You're forgiven. This is why I'm marrying you," I kissed his cheek.

I love seeing Miles mature right in front my eyes. Over the time I've spent with him I've witnessed him grow more of a conscious of his actions and the part he plays in life. He's grown to more thoughtful, more analytical. I choose to be with him forever because of this.