2

It was pretty late at night when we got to the hotel so we just settled in and decide to start activities tomorrow.

"This view is nice babygirl," he says, looking out from the balcony.

"I've got an even better one," I giggle, laying back on the bed, propping myself up to look at him.

"Stopppp," he says, doing a girly giggle and coming and laying by me.

"I don't sound like that."

"You do."

"Im finna be you then," I say, sitting up.

"Wassup, I'm Lil Yachty and I rap, gang gang. I'm from Atlanta, shout out my bro ksupreme shout out my bro jbanz. My wife Cordelia, I love her, she fine. She do hair. Gang, Gang."

We erupted in laughter at my bad but some what accurate impression.

"Okay, okay. Don't do that again."

"Mhm," I rested my head on his chest, wrapping my arm around his torso.

"You tryna cuddle?"

"We hardly do it anyone," I whine.

"I didn't say we wasn't," he fixed his arm around me. "Whiny ass."

"Don't act like you don't love it," I rubbed him up and down. "This is crazy."

"How?"

"One day we won't be able to have moments like these often. There'll be kids, driving us crazy. I'm gonna have to share you," I giggle. "I'll love it just as much though."

"Hmm," he hums. "Close your eyes babe, I know your sleepy."

***

We decided to walk around the little shops because the beach was overly packed and I was no way we were getting a spot now.

I had on a crop top with shorts and a big ass hat, it was so hot. I was drinking so much water I kept having to stop at the bathroom.

Miles was waiting on me so I was trying to wash my hands quickly and I see the girl from the airport out the corner of my eye.

Hey, Cordelia right?"

I just ignored her cause I really don't have time for Boat's throwback bitches. I already fought before and I really don't plan on doing it again.

"Look I'm sorry about what happened at the airport. I just want you to know I was just trying to make you jealous," she says.

"I don't get jealous off a man that's mine."

She starts giggling and blushing, making me irritated.

"What's so funny?"

"It's just," she tries to stop her laughter. "I wasn't trying to make you jealous over him. I don't want him."

"That makes no sense," I roll my eyes. "Who do you want then if..."

I slowly stopped talking as I caught her biting her lip and looking me up and down.

"Oh," I say awkwardly. "So you want me?"

She nodded.

"I'm sorry to break it to you but-"

"Shh, don't beautiful. You're gonna say you don't swing that way. But I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I didn't try," she said. She pressed a kiss to my lips quickly and walked out the bathroom.

I've never been that damn uncomfortable in my entire life. I wiped her gloss from my lips and went back out to find Miles to tell him about this shit. He was sitting on a little bench in the center of the stores.

"Took you long enough. What you do in there baby?"

"Got kissed."

"Nigga what?" He blurted so I gave him a quick rundown.

"That's weird as fuck," he kissed me. "Only I can kiss you, I don't care if it's a bitch."

"Nigga, if you think about it, I snatched your hoe," I joke.

"Nahhh, I passed her to you. My bitches don't get snatched. You're-"

I socked him, knowing he was fixing to say some dumb shit. I was right cause he laughed.

"Imma fuck you up one day," I tell him as we walk.

"And imma fuck you up tonight. And every night we're here."

Mentally, I squealed and my knees buckled but I had to remain calm.

I just batted my lashes and replied, "okay Daddy."

Once we finished up with all the store we decided to stop to put our stuff in the hotel and get something  to eat from room service.

"After we eat can we just go to the pool here?"

"Anything you want," he nods.  "I say whatever you need. My heart belongs to youuu"

"Whatever you need! There's nothing I won't doooo."

(If you don't know this song you too young periodddd)

***

This is Half of 2 ch put together cause they were both dragging so hopefully it's not tooooo choppy