Chapter Six: The Night

Music blasting and people dancing. This was a typical prom night for teenagers. Especially the drunk ones.

Your POV:

"M-mocha you look amazing!" Yamato blushed furiously. "You too" I say in a nonchalant voice while staring at the door. "You want to go in?" he asked. "Frankly I'm scared. I have never really done this since year six" I sighed. I need to do this. This shall help me reach my decision about my life.

"Here I shall stay by your side, even if you look like an angel" he laughed. "Thank you" I said as we walked in.

As we walked in, time froze. Bright lights and disco balls. Colourful drapes hung from the ceiling. A stage was set out in the front along with round tables. There was a poster next to the stage saying the singers of the night. I scanned down the list. Mocha Susukuma. I sighed at the gothic layout. Hamachi must of made the poster. She is the school goth and likes Kakashi so called Hatake. She goes hardcore with Metal music and the emo style and fashion. She has dead straight hair with the tiniest bit of waves. She usually wears shirts with no sleeves with grey jeans and black boots. Her eyes are grey along makeup dark colours. We used to be friends in primary school. She was the goth along with me. I was happy back then. I don't understand the concept now. "Hey um Mocha if you don't mind do you care to dance?" Yamato blushed. I nodded as he took me out onto the dance floor and we swayed along with the music.

Kakashi POV:

I was sitting on one of the tables while girls crowded around me. "Kakashi come dance with me~" Hanare smirked. I sighed. "In the name of youth!" Guy yelled as all the girls were suddenly creeped out and left. "What is it now Guy?" I asked. He has been annoying me all night and I am just looking for Mocha. "Mocha is on the dance floor!" He yelled. I smiled under my mask. I looked and saw her dancing with another Guy. She had her normal look on her face and her look was beautiful. She wasn't wearing any makeup. She had let her hair out and her wounds looked healed. My heart cracked as I saw him with her. I scanned her face and she looked normal. I couldn't tell if she was happy or not.

Then the music stopped. They went to their tables and sat down. I blushed when they were coming to sit over here with us. "Hi Yamato!" Guy greeted. "Hi Guy" he sighed. "Mocha!" Guy then engulfed Mocha in a hug. He then had a concerned look on his face. "Mocha-" he was cut off. "I know what your going to say" she whispered. Yamato also had a worried look. I felt sick as I knew what they were talking about. "I know you've planned something" Guy retaliated. "Do you want to get yourself hurt or worse" Guy whispered. "I have my reasons" she answered. "Hello everyone and welcome to the year 11 dance. This dance represents one of our last years together and we should spend it as great as we can! So have fun and next is the role of singers. First up we have Kiki singing and then onto Sasha!" He announced. I sighed as all the girls came crashing in for Yamato and I to dance with them. Yamato looked irritated and I guessed he just wanted to spend time with Mocha. That made my blood boil.

Suddenly, Yamato and I were pulled onto the dance floor by the fan girls. It left the two cousins at the table. Guy looked worried while Mocha was nonchalant.

Your POV:

"Mocha what deal are you talking about?" Guy asked. I looked at him and his sighed. "A suicidal deal" I whispered. His face went white and he froze. "With who?!" He whispered. I looked down."Myself"  I answered.  He was about to grab me when I shrugged him off. "I'm fine" I assured him. "When does the deal have to be accepted?" He cooled down. "Tonight" I said. He gulped.

I then heard my name on the speaker. "Mocha you can't!" He whispered. I walked away. "This is the decider" I whispered. The crowd looks at me. I walk onto the stage. The microphone in front of me. "My name is Mocha Susukuma and I thought I would try something different for our last year" I fake smile. The music started to play. I took a deep breath in and exhaled.

You told me so many things
But yet you have no idea
That the words you said..
Killed me on the inside
But now... Look what you turned me into

Emotions I feel they turn to none
I broke, I broke, them one by one
The smile that I had through all these years
It bears, It bears these hateful tears

The scars that I have I glued although
They hurt, they hurt, but you won't know
And if it is true you should admit
You didn't notice it

Words you say that we can't see
They hit and they are killing me
You don't know how I feel inside
You don't know just how much I tried

Light that burned its out by know
I tried to get it back somehow
The "I" it slowly turned "me" into what is "lies

In case you won't come but run and flee
You know, you know, it's fine with me
But if you are here and chose to be real
And my wounds, all my wounds, will not heal

It's always the same with me
So deep inside my heart you'll be
You're smiling and that's all I see
You know it's unforgivably

That it hurts is hard to say POP
Cause you won't hear it anyway
The "I" it turns to "clown" on my behalf
You'll laugh and laugh

Right now I could just disappear
But it's a lie, it is a lie
Words you say that we can't see
They hit and they are killing me

You know it's unforgivably
Also is this type of me
But if you think that this is fine
Then please come kill me don't decline

The "I" it slowly turned "me" into what is "lies
Only "Lies" x 3

I puffed as I finished the song. The crowd looked at me with awe. They didn't even listen to the lyrics. I looked at Guy who had a grave look on his face, knowing what's going to happen next. Yamato and Kakashi looked at me with an emotion I cannot describe.

"Wow that was amazing Mocha! Let's give her a round of applause!" He yelled. The crowd gave me an applause. I then walked off the stage.

The moment I got of the bullies dragged me outside into the rain. They kicked me like a football into the ground. I immediately coughed out blood. "You think your ugly voice and face can steal my spotlight! I have had enough of you! You should just die! Your a pig who wants attention! Girls let's end her. It's not like anyone would care anyway!" Hanare laughed. She then grabbed kicked and punched my against the wall. The rain not help either. I couldn't even see.

I guess you or I don't even get to make the decision

"I guess not" I coughed. I remained silent as they hurt me. She then grabbed my head and smashed it against the wall. I felt warm liquid on my head. Hanare then was about to finish me off when a hand caught her fist. I looked up weakly and knew who it was straight away. I noticed the girls running back inside and him immediately turning towards me. Kakashi Hatake. "Mocha listen to me ok! Your going to be okay!" He yelled. "Why help me?" I coughed. He then snapped. "Why would you even say that! Mocha for the longest time I loved you and you were the only one who didn't swoon over me! I love your every quality and I love you!" He confesses. My eyes widen as he leaned in.

His lips touched mine and a spark flew. I understood everything now. The true meaning of life. His love for me. The kiss was passionate and I couldn't bring my arms around his neck.

When he stopped, I smiled for the first time. This wasn't a fake one. I knew it all now. His eyes widen at the sight. He blushed. "Thank you Kakashi" I whispered as I fell to the ground.