16열여섯(Special Chapter)

After you placed me down you took a deep breath.

You faced me with a look that has mixed emotions.

Sadness, happiness, excitement.

Then you showed me the smile I fell inlove with.

Your signature sweet bunny smile.

It also made me smile.

"Y/n ssi, I wanted to say this since the first time I met you"

While saying that you gently took my hand and intertwine my fingers to yours.

I looked at our hands.

"What is it Kookie?"

I asked while saying his nickname.

He smiled goofily.

"Aigoo I don't know where to start. But here I go. Ever since I met you I was allured by your smile. And now I am beyond happy knowing that I am now causing that smile of yours. I wanted you to know you. So that's why we became best friends like rigjt now. Lee Y/n don't be mad if I said I don't want to be friends anymore. Because I wanted this relationship no I wanted us to be more than friends."

I am being so overwhelmed right now. I think I'm having a syntax error. I didn't noticed that tears were now running down my cheeks as you swipe them away with your thumb. I think I'm gonna die if you say those next words I think you'll say.

"Lee Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

Now I am full on crying right now.

We both stared at each others eyes. While you were patiently waiting for my answer.

I smiled at you.

"Ne, I Lee Y/n will be Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend"

You both kissed under the shining moonlight.