•Quarry•

•••••

•••••

  Instead of returning home like she normally did, Rayne had somehow let Sweet Pea talk her into going to the Quarry with him. She sat on a log, a half full bottle of liquor, watching Sweet Pea and Toni Topaz whisper to one another. She rolled her blue eyes and took a swig from the bottle.

  Fangs, another serpent, walked over to where Rayne sat, a smile on his lips. "Hey Lil Queen"

  "Don't start with me" Rayne warned playfully as he sat beside her.

  Fang rolled his eyes before chucking. "Pass the bottle, Rayne"

  Rayne grinned widely, happy to have someone drink with her, she happily passed her friend the bottle. "Drink up, Fang"

  Fang took a large drink before passing it back. "So why aren't you with Sweet Pea?" Rayne shrugged, her eyes going to where Sweet Pea and Toni stood. Fang followed the serpent girls gaze and shook his head before laughing,  "jealously problem much?"

  Rayne laughed dryly as she stood up, pulling off her shirt along with her other clothes until she stood in her undergarments, she turned to Fang with a sly grin. "Wanna piss off Sweets?"

  "Always" Fang replied with his own sly grin before slipping his clothes off and tossing them beside Rayne's and following the serpent girl towards the water, grabbing her hand just to anger Sweet Pea.