Jealous Free x reader

Requested by FreeDeLaHoyasBae2

You were training in a beystadium by yourself, you were the second best blader BC Sol had so they all treated you with respect and almost everyone wanted to battle you.
Then everyone in BC Sol began surrounding you asking you for a battle but you just froze,
Everyone that was talking reminded you of your past how you were bullied and called names because you were the only girl to have a beyblade named (B/n),but what lowered your self-esteem and made you be mostly quiet were the names they called you like fatass,retarded,bitch,loser,hoe,dumbass,loner,nerd and many more horrible  names you were now alone with no friends and no one to look up to.
But them you met Free,he was also mostly quiet but he usually fell asleep when he was bored and was liked by everyone but you had to admit that you had a hug crush on him but anyway.
You fell to your knees and everyone stopped talking and only stared at you quietly holding in your sobs. They had never ever seen you cry so they all began to wonder what they had done wrong that is until Jango came up to you and tried to focefully kiss you since he had a crush on you but then he was roughly shoved away by a stong boy and then you felt someone pick you up brydal style and ran towards the forest but you also felt someone wipe your tears,when you two arrived to a secret bey stadium in the middle of the forest you were set down gently and then you felt the soft lips of your crush kissing you(FACK!!!)
You were suprised he wanted to kiss someone like you but then you kissed him back and then he said "(Y/n) will you be my girlfriend" you then said "Yes I will be your girlfriend Free" and then you two fell asleep in each other's arms.
Valt,Rantarro and the rest of BC Sol were laughing their asses off cause their ship came true and Jango was a part of their plan to make Free jelaous and for him to confess to you.
Then you faintly hear Valt say " YAAAASSSSS now they're going to get married and then have babies and..VALT!! guys let's go if we stay we're gonna die RUN!!*They all run back to their rooms while being chased by a pissed off (Y/n) and Free*

Hope you all enjoyed next is shu think well anyway BTW sorry for my grammar

Sayonara