Sisco x reader x Xhaka

(Y/n) is a girl from Japan that knew Xhaka from when she was a child but then she was scouted by BC Sol and she had to leave Japan but when she arrived she met a (walking cellery stalk/lightning hair/Broccoli boy)boy with green hair and a yellow streak that had the shape of a lightning bolt and at first you hated him but now you sorta like him for how he acts and I forgot to mention he is only nice to reader Chan.
Anyway one day you bumped into a familir tall redhead and when you were suddenly lifted up you looked down and saw XHAKA!!
You yelled as you hugged him
But what you didn't know was that there was a green haired boy watching your every move from a tree feeling quite jealous of the redhead getting all of your sweet attention.
Xhaka then left to finish some business but then Sisco jumped off of the tree and ran to you and kissed your right cheek but suddenly Xhaka came and kissed your left cheek.
You were a blushing mess because you actually grew feelings for both males and you then pulled them both in for a hug but then you also kissed them both in the lips.
You then said "I love you guys".
Then Xhaka and Sisco said in unison "we love you too (Y/n)".

And then y'all had children and *gets slapped*
*Talks to readers while rubbing cheek*
That's a story for another time anyway what did y'all think?

ITS HORRIBLE WHY DO Y'ALL READ THISSS!!!!

ANYWAY  who here has given their crush a nickname for a reason